Screamo bands with fragile egos.

in my own opinion,if you wanna make a song,make an album,tour as a band.you should open your mind for all critic for develope and find something better.

after 6 years which i fallow ap,i think many critic is good for a rookie band.

let's them sink in their sea of egos,scottheisel.

you don't look a like a food taster in ratatouille animatiob film....

Are you serious, im just fucking around with these guys and shit turns to this.

Me - "I thought I would check you guys out, all I can say is Scott was right. "

Them - "meet us anywhere anytime and we will kill you, scott and your entire family... not joking"

its cause they need to live up to their name, and so far theyve only iced 3 kills

Are you serious, im just fucking around with these guys and shit turns to this.

Me - "I thought I would check you guys out, all I can say is Scott was right. "

Them - "meet us anywhere anytime and we will kill you, scott and your entire family... not joking"

I don't know if thats a joke or what, but thats not the correct interpretation of their name. Ice Nine is a reference to Cat's Cradle, a Kurt Vonnegut novel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_9

its cause they need to live up to their name, and so far theyve only iced 3 kills

I'm sure if the band reads this thread it will just be like, "Wow, we were totally joking. You guys take this stuff way too seriously. We'd never kill anyone, we're all about the lolz.".

And then we can all have coco.

yeah, they say that, but you know that everyones distaste for their music will hit home to someone in the band! maybe even start a lovers quarrel and they'll break up over it! and then who really did win?! WE DID.