Screamo bands with fragile egos.

I love how one of the band members tries to say that he doesn't care if we don't like them right after getting all upset and being extremly unprofessional towards a staff member at a very large popular magazine. If they ever want to get in AP again you would think that they would watch what they said towards the music editor. Aside form that their fans coming on here trying to support them just make them look even worse with their run on sentences and myspace talk.

And as for people liking the whole screaming thing. I actually do like the whole screaming thing. I just like when it's done well.

Oh and Scott reviews lots of other things aside from screamo. Have you ever read an issue of AP?

It's interesting to see how this goes. I mean, being fairly anonymous I don't really know if those are new users or jokes (as they're both new and humorous). However, if I had to defend every band I liked when a bunch of internet "stupid fuckin idiots" made fun of them I wouldn't have much free time.

It's one of those, "If you don't like them, just don't talk about them"..."Well, if you like them why do you care what other people say?" Situations. Ultimately it's all opinions. As it's a statement of a bands music (not their personal character) it's subjective and open to be interpreted as such. I don't know these people. I've never hung out with Ice Nine Kills, they may be great humans and fantastic people. That I don't know. I have heard their music and I find it boring.

If you can't criticism on the music, regardless of your opinion of the validity of said criticism, do not put your music out there. No band is universally loved. Fans and bands need to understand that.

oh you guys are so fucking cool. You can sit here on a message board all day and talk shit about good bands you have no ideal of who they even are and no i'm not in the band!!! i like ink so fuck all of you who don't.

i'd say this to the bands face so I have no problem saying it on a message board. they need to stop making music, they suck.

oh you guys are so fucking cool. You can sit here on a message board all day and talk shit about good bands you have no ideal of who they even are and no i'm not in the band!!! i like ink so fuck all of you who don't.

i'd say this to the bands face so I have no problem saying it on a message board. they need to stop making music, they suck.

ZING!

Wait you only listend for 20 seconds? well in that case i only read half of what u had to say and i have to say you all sound like 30 year old d bags that live in there moms basement.

One INK is nothing like other screamo bands, really they are not like alot of those lame ass emo bands you have to listen to the words, and the way they play, i find it refreshing to hear something different. And so what they spread the word of music on their myspace, its better than trying to hook up with 13 year old girls like yourselves, But considering you all are a group of nobodys i think it is safe to say, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Go listen to ur 1980s AC/DC record while you beat it to old school Batman comics (because you like to feel young again).

:o

*yeah that just happend*

Wait you only listend for 20 seconds? well in that case i only read half of what u had to say and i have to say you all sound like 30 year old d bags that live in there moms basement.

One INK is nothing like other screamo bands, really they are not like alot of those lame ass emo bands you have to listen to the words, and the way they play, i find it refreshing to hear something different. And so what they spread the word of music on their myspace, its better than trying to hook up with 13 year old girls like yourselves, But considering you all are a group of nobodys i think it is safe to say, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Go listen to ur 1980s AC/DC record while you beat it to old school Batman comics (because you like to feel young again).

*yeah that just happend*

[image]

I've listened to many of the bands posting negative replies to Ice Nine Kills and can honestly say I like most of them. I'm a fan of all different types of music and I appreciate a lot of the music you all listen to. Screamo isn't my number 1 genre of choice by any means, but these guys clearly have something unique and amazing to them. Even if Scott only listened to the first 20 seconds - what about the 2 opening riffs? The chorus is great in the song, the unique song structure is refreshing and even the outro is epic and fun to listen to.

Having said that, even if you aren't a fan of "screamo", most could appreciate the musicianship and notch above "screamo" Ice Nine Kills really is.

"In its essence, it has the same effect as Saosin did back in 2003, making the emo/screamo genre relevant once again with a sound as original as if the genre was only invented in 2007. Don't miss this. [9]"

Gorgeous.

*yeah that just happend*

wait, what just happened? you just SLAMMED us, oh SHIT. I'm going to guess and say they'd hook up with 13 year olds over myspace.

I've seen INK play live, it was awesome. Then they came to my house and partied with my friends and I, it was awesome.

How many of you niggers can say you got hot girls to pose in torn-up band merch. half naked?

How many of you have 84 fan pictures?

So now that you've all had your rants of none-sense, let us all go eat out coco and listen to some Aerosmith.

poopsex.

End of story.

hey, you know if this band enjoys what they're doing, then all the best for them. not everyone's gonna be a fan and they can't expect to please everyone. they should be making music for themselves anyway. so more power to them. keep doing what you're doing if you're happy doing it.

simply put, we're not fans. and the people here talking crap about us doesnt really help. we can be talking crap about any other band, and i dont think you guys would've minded. it happens. get over it.

To be fair, I did say their drummer was pretty good. Dude has some good chops.

Also, this band used to be a pop-punk band less than two years ago. Funny how trend-riding works...

In the whole trying to be fair thing. I can see how a band would start out as a pop-punk band and evolve into something that is nothing like a pop-punk band in just a few years. That kind of thing happens with a lot of bands.

I've seen INK play live, it was awesome. Then they came to my house and partied with my friends and I, it was awesome.

How many of you niggers can say you got hot girls to pose in torn-up band merch. half naked?

So now that you've all had your rants of none-sense, let us all go eat out coco and listen to some Aerosmith.

poopsex.

End of story.

yet one more comment from there myspace fans making them look more and more ridiculous

i guess i can assume you arent voting for obama

i didnt know david duke joined the board

poopsex.

End of story.

BEST LOGIC EVER! this is what my bands fans think of your bands fans.

[image]

poopsex.

End of story.

you're a racist fucking piece of shit. go stick a steak knife up your fucking asshole.

or walk into traffic. i hope your mom dies today.

poopsex.

End of story.

BEST LOGIC EVER! this is what my bands fans think of your bands fans.

[image]

Never knew you could consider retarded family members as "friends"

does anyone have a link to the actual review this dude posted?

i would honestly expect a lot more professionalism from a magazine such as AP, but i guess im just going to be dissapointed with this paticular one.

1. The band has amazing potential for growth. They used to be more punkish but have gone with a little bit heavier, edgier sound. To lump them in with bands like HH and The Used is to openly admit that you've never listened to any of them. HH in no way shape or form even CLOSELY resmebles the sound of INK. Their guitar is constantly busy, not a shit 4 minute chord progression. The bass keeps right along, the drums are amazing and their new vocalist terrance is spot on with every performance, live or in studio.

2. The band has an incredible stage prescence. So what if they acted like "rockstars" in an arthouse? Who gives a shit, at least they were on stage having fun and doing what they do. Fuck, would you give someone like Dimebag a hard time if he jumped around because thats what he did onstage? fuck that. to ridicule a band because they were into their music and feeling it, and conveying that feeling to their crowd....thats just fuckin pathetic.

They get their crowd into their show, and honestly, they were the best diy band ive ever seen, stage prescence wise.

3. Every single one of them is an honest, hard working individual, and they're all incredibly humble. I partied with them the night of their show here in harker heights, texas and they were some of the coolest guys ive met. who cares if they have tons of friends on myspace, thats not what made their music. you cant blame a band for trying to promote their music through the largest social networking site on the internet. It sounds like a pretty logical way of finding new listeners to me, doesnt it? They don't sit on their account all day, whoring themselves to whoever will listen.

Its sad that you DID listen to 20 seconds of one song before making your assinine assumption, and i would honestly hope for much higher caliber reviews from a magazine as well established as AP. Perhaps if you'd all step outside the petty insults and pathetic steretypes, you might hear something you'd like. I may not like some of the bands you all may like, but i would never knock them for their work ethic, much less their chosen genre.

poopsex.

End of story.

WOW

way to be racist.