Paulson - All At Once 2xLP

Cavity Records has all three variations of Paulson's "All At Once" 2xLP on sale for $8.99+sh. I guess this record didn't sell at all, since even the /150 variant is still shown in stock. For what it's worth, I think this is an awesome album. RIYL Minus The Bear, dancing, partying, etc.

http://cavityrecords.bigcartel.com/product/paulson-all-at-once-2xlp

it's a great listen. for lack of a better description, it's simple, tight, and catchy. i think a lot of the allure of this album was lost in the label shuffle when it was released, rereleased, rereleased with new tracks, and then on vinyl. i picked up a clear red at a show last year and am psyched to be able to get the other colors.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey dudes!

Dan from Cavity here.

Thanks for the love, YES it is for sale for only $5.  We pressed too many of these and the band broke up, I'm still sitting on quite a few, I would love to start getting rid of more of these and press more new stuff!  I do believe I have some of the other colors available, feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can figure something out....depending on how many are left I might charge a "normal" price (10-15 bucks?) for the more rare copies, who knows, get a hold of me!

Dan

ps - Will be posting new threads soon for TWO new albums I just released, VALERIAN SWING from Italy (amazing mathy/prog rock, SO good)  and the vinyl for NORTH's "What You Were".   

Trying to get the label up to speed again in 2015, thanks for the support!

Dan 

Still one of my favorite albums! I wish they had officially released their follow up. The guitarist and bassist went on to a band Old Flame that released one song on a split from Broken Heart Records and two digital EPs, but have since disbanded.

These guys put on a great show too.

What was their follow up? And where do I find it?

Still one of my favorite albums! I wish they had officially released their follow up. The guitarist and bassist went on to a band Old Flame that released one song on a split from Broken Heart Records and two digital EPs, but have since disbanded.

These guys put on a great show too.

Yes it's to bad Old Flame Broke up really enjoyed the last ep.