VC bicycle/cyclist thread

i'm pretty dumb when it comes to bikes, but that cervelo is a thing of beauty.

i got a new road bike last summer, mostly just for exercise and the like. it's a jamis satellite (femme).

info:

http://www.jamisbikes.com/usa/thebikes/road/satellite/10_satellitef.html

i apologize for the poor cell phone photos:

[image]

[image]

(my cat likes it too, apparently)

I have a fully custom-built road bike. If you can afford it, I highly recommend it. Fits SOOOOO good.

more info please?

It's a Primus Mootry, lugged steel frame. You can see his frames at www.primusmootry.com.

The cost for the frame was around $1,800 but it's fit perfectly to my body and is like a dream to ride. I can't seem to find any photos of it, but I'll get some. It's a beauty. Very simple. Downtube shifters, Paul racer brakes, black Brooks saddle, custom Handlebra leather tape, and the Reynolds forks off my old vintage Trek.

I also have the dopest Surly Cross Check around. I need new wheels though. I'm waiting on Paul's new cassette rear hub, but it's taking forever. I've got Paul Thumbies, Paul neo retro brakes, paul levers, brown leather Brooks saddle, FSA carbon forks, bars, seat posts etc. It's a great townie/commuter.