Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

Why is there a burrito under recipient?!

lol!

I've got "Delivery Estimate: April 21, 2011 - April 26, 2011." If this doesn't come then I'm gonna be majorly pissed about that but majorly happy that I took the initiative to find it yesterday. I never really thought amazon would have trouble fulfilling it so it never felt like a gamble to me but NOW...I don't know...

We're probably just getting worried over nothing though. Not that these aren't signs of potential pending doom but its too early to really know yet.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't. I went at like 4pm and they said they had sold out of that a couple of hours ago (but only got two copies). They're mostly a used store, so not a lot of people went. They had a Jimmy Eat World when I was there and the dude in front of me picked it up before me. :(

someone likes taking pictures :)

lol The reason I took such a comprehensive amount of pictures is because no one at the glassjaw.net forum seemed to have scored a copy and they had a lot of questions about how the jacket was set up and all that. I just pasted the same links to this forum. But yes, I did not self edit. ;D

just made the connection to your handle on the gj.net forum. haha. nice. if your amazon order comes through, you want to sell it to me? :)

Yeah that is one of my favorite songs. Idk I asked them if they carried vinyl and they said they have some. I told them which one I wanted and the girl pulled it from the back.

nice. my hot topic said i have to order it on tuesday from the store. all i have to pay is $1 for shipping to the store. Post a picture. I wanna see how it looks with white.