Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

travis,

i called the HT store in Tigard, Or (Washington Square Mall) because they seem to have a decent vinyl section and i was told they didnt have it and didnt know if they would. I went to the HT in Lloyd Center Mall (NE Portland) yesterday and they have a shit section.

I'm just curious if you know of any store in the Portland, OR area that has/will have this or if i need to order online

Man, I should have gone to the HT by my work today. Even though they haven't restocked vinyl since like March of '10, I wonder if they would have gotten some shit. I'll check tomorrow on the way to work.

I'll check mine tomorrow after school, too--anyone want me to pick one up if there's anything to pick up?

Even after countless listens, Gillette Cavalcade's narration-bit (and the bassline that steals the spotlight immediately afterward) gives me chills. Without fail.

This song might just be my favorite GJ song of all-time. It's hard to choose such a thing with a band like GJ, but I really do feel like that one if my favorite.

Even after countless listens, Gillette Cavalcade's narration-bit (and the bassline that steals the spotlight immediately afterward) gives me chills. Without fail.

This song might just be my favorite GJ song of all-time. It's hard to choose such a thing with a band like GJ, but I really do feel like that one if my favorite.

Agreed. I'm terrible at picking favorites, but that's easily one of the album's highlight moments for me. The entire track is phenomenal, but I can't get over that bit.

And the finale of Ry Ry's Song is probably my top jam-instance on EYEWTKAS. Just as an aside.

I'm all about that part as well. I remember when I downloaded it in '04 and thought that was one of the coolest things I've ever heard and immediately ran out and bought the CD which was only like 3 or 4 bucks brand new.

I noticed that the fidelity on his voice in that part is particularly noticeably better on the LP than the CD. It just sound like its playing from a film's audio track on my home stereo speakers. It has a definite sheen in the tone.

Weird, mind telling me where it was and how much?

Im wondering if stores are buying these from HT and reselling them.

A place in downtown Davis, called Dimple Records. It has a sticker on it saying "exclusive white...only at Hot Topic" or something along those lines, which I didn't even see until I got home or I would have asked about it. It was 22.98.

A place in downtown Davis, called Dimple Records. It has a sticker on it saying "exclusive white...only at Hot Topic" or something along those lines, which I didn't even see until I got home or I would have asked about it. It was 22.98.

They made a $1.99 on that shit lol.

I need to hit up Davis more often. 2 Dimples near me didn't have a black or white copy of this, yet. Is it worth checking out Armadillo music in Davis?

I need to hit up Davis more often. 2 Dimples near me didn't have a black or white copy of this, yet. Is it worth checking out Armadillo music in Davis?

I picked up the last copy there, unless they had more in the back. I went to Armadillo a while ago and it had almost nothing. They may have expanded their vinyl selection since then. It's a really small place but who knows you might get lucky and find something great. And it's right across the street so you won't be wasting too much time if you don't find anything.

They made a $1.99 on that shit lol.

And the closest Hot Topic is around 30 or so minutes away according to google maps. Not a good business move haha.

Kinda off topic but,

I fucking hate the workers at the Hot Topic's in my state. They don't know SHIT about the records/bands I ask for. I had to explain RSD to them, ffs.

I went in today to see if they had GJ, no luck. Asked if they were getting any in and they said only two (travis, hook it up dude. we needz moar!).

"Can you spell Glassjaw for me?"

>:(