Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

I would assume so, but the EYEWTKAS will go online on May 17th as well? Idk if I can make it out to a store or not.

yea as long as all the product is delivered on time. i dont think eyewtkas will go as quickly as w&t tho

will it have a set street date like this did, or will it be a "when they get it, they'll put it out" type of situation like the other exclusives have usually been?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea as long as all the product is delivered on time. i dont think eyewtkas will go as quickly as w&t tho

will it have a set street date like this did, or will it be a "when they get it, they'll put it out" type of situation like the other exclusives have usually been?

The street date is 5/17.

Travis--Why do some HTs not get any vinyl? My HT use to have a pretty good vinyl section, now they have three records left? Is it because of lack of sales I guess?

Pretty much. Ive started making more copies of pretty much everything (especially the exclusives) available on HT.com. I know not everyone has a HT near them that carries vinyl so at least people can get the records they want still. If you dont want to pay for shipping and you live in the states you can always order from HT.com from the touch screen kioks that all stores have and get your order shipped to that store for pick up for $1.

Both albums are different, I think I like EYEWTKAS more than W&T tho.

I think Ry Ry's Song is still my favorite GJ song of all time. That was the song what got me into this band.

this exactly.

i still remember exactly where I was when I first heard this, sitting in the gym before school in 9th grade. #shinfo

Try calling them?

Have everyday since the release date. Fear they might get irritated soon and screw me over somehow.

Looks like Ala Moana has 2 copies. Its possible that they are in the stores inventory but havent actually gotten there yet. Id suggest taking a trip down there and if they truly arent in stock at that store just order one off the kiosk and have it shipped to the store for $1. There's still a bunch of these available online if you miss out on the copies at that store.

Just called, haven't received it yet.

I love the kiosk and have used it before but in this case I wouldn't. I'd make damn sure they figure a way to get me a copy at no extra charge. Their mistake, not mine.

Thanks for the quantity info though.

haha How is it anyone else's fault if you dont get one at the store?

I ordered on Tuesday morning and still haven't been charged or received a shipping notice. Guess they're kind of backed up.

Yea if you ordered Tuesday and that was all you ordered it seems like it should have shipped by now. Might want to give customer service a call and see if there is a reason for your order being held up