Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

With Convectuoso, that wasnt even on the official CD release, just the promo copies so that album actually got pressed with all the tracks. Yea it would have been cool to include that but I dont see that as an incomplete version of the album. The reason that wasnt on the W&T vinyl (or the CD) is cause Roadrunner owns that track, not WB.

No idea why Damone was left off the Deftones LP tho.

I don't know if anyone out there like me in 2002 was downloading W&T as soon as it leaked but to me, the final retail version will always be incomplete and so will the LP. it's

not a slam on you by any means, it's just how i feel about the whole situation. they've played the song live as well.

if Roadrunner is now under the Warner Music tree, they should have went the extra mile to make right on the album that was wronged all those years ago. I know a label doesn't give a damn about a 9 year old album unless pressing it to vinyl is going to make them money, but still. put the extra effort in and release it as a 2xLP and charge me $30. I'd happily pay it for this album as a whole. I'm sure most true Glassjaw fans would pay it just the same.

/pipedream

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Roadrunner is now under the Warner Music tree, they should have went the extra mile to make right on the album that was wronged all those years ago. I know a label doesn't give a damn about a 9 year old album unless pressing it to vinyl is going to make them money, but still. put the extra effort in and release it as a 2xLP and charge me $30. I'd happily pay it for this album as a whole. I'm sure most true Glassjaw fans would pay it just the same.

/pipedream

they can still make you double dip if they re-release it as a double... it works for blu-rays and dvds, why not for records?

No one is begging for a Limp Bizkit or Orgy record pressing.

I would totally buy Candyass on vinyl... hell, I'd buy the black copy, the red Hot Topic exclusive, and a test press (if they were realistic with the asking price).

I'd definitely buy Candyass and entertain the idea of getting Three Dollar Bill, Yall$. ;D

they can still make you double dip if they re-release it as a double... it works for blu-rays and dvds, why not for records?

just say "Circa Survive", baby!

With Convectuoso, that wasnt even on the official CD release, just the promo copies so that album actually got pressed with all the tracks. Yea it would have been cool to include that but I dont see that as an incomplete version of the album. The reason that wasnt on the W&T vinyl (or the CD) is cause Roadrunner owns that track, not WB.

No idea why Damone was left off the Deftones LP tho.

I don't know if anyone out there like me in 2002 was downloading W&T as soon as it leaked but to me, the final retail version will always be incomplete and so will the LP. it's

not a slam on you by any means, it's just how i feel about the whole situation. they've played the song live as well.

/pipedream

Under no circumstances should a 2XLP be $30. Its just too much. I don't care what anyone says. If the recent press of Oceanic retails for $19 to $23, there's no reason most of these other $30 2XLP's should be that much. Most of the packages don't even touch the quality of the new Oceanic. Blows my mind.

And I would totally buy Candyass!

i saw a copy of this on black at hastings earlier. not sure if anyone is still looking for it, but you might check there.

Damn, really? None at Hastings here in Denton. I hope my Hastings online order comes through for me.

dude i told you, my hastings has been all over new shit lately, its awesome haha. they must've switched management in the music dept or something. if you end up with a white copy just let me know and i'll try to snag that black copy for you.

Why didn't you snag it for yourself? Not a fan? Already have it?

By the way, noticed you're from Texas. The lady I spoke to on the phone said my order was coming from a Texas store.

nope, not a fan :-/

i had a chance to buy it on RSD too, but didn't then either. i've tried many times to get into glassjaw, and just never have.

and I think there are a lot of TX hastings locations. i mean, i'm in a pretty small town (waco) and we have one haha.

I understand. Glassjaw definitely isn't for everyone. But isn't it funny that people who don't want a certain record run into it time and time again when the folks who are chomping at the bit to get the same record can't find one to save their life? Nice of you to offer to grab it for someone though. =)