Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

All 7 transactions disappeared. Called customer service and they said I would be charged once and when it ships out. I asked how many were in stock and they said there was 10 at the Tennessee location (I guess where this particular stock is being held), so my order is being sent to their Washington location.

I really have no idea what's going on anymore.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are WB doing half assed pressings of amazing records? First no Convectuoso on W & T, and now i find out that Around the Fur will not have Damone on it. Come On, WB, someone straighten them out, and get them pressing real QUALITY VINYL with bonus tracks, hidden tracks, and what not! I cant believe they would half ass these pressings of the Phenomenal albums. So disappointing...

why are WB doing half assed pressings of amazing records? First no Convectuoso on W & T, and now i find out that Around the Fur will not have Damone on it. Come On, WB, someone straighten them out, and get them pressing real QUALITY VINYL with bonus tracks, hidden tracks, and what not! I cant believe they would half ass these pressings of the Phenomenal albums. So disappointing...

these releases are probably the lowest on WB's list of priorities. with they hype gaining around gJ lately, this is purely a money-maker (note @20 for a single LP). they have no reason to put bonus tracks on this release, as it is already just about as full as a single LP can get without sacrificing quality. if they were to spread it over 2, production costs go up and you would have had to pay $30 for it.

With Convectuoso, that wasnt even on the official CD release, just the promo copies so that album actually got pressed with all the tracks. Yea it would have been cool to include that but I dont see that as an incomplete version of the album. The reason that wasnt on the W&T vinyl (or the CD) is cause Roadrunner owns that track, not WB.

No idea why Damone was left off the Deftones LP tho.

With Convectuoso, that wasnt even on the official CD release, just the promo copies so that album actually got pressed with all the tracks. Yea it would have been cool to include that but I dont see that as an incomplete version of the album. The reason that wasnt on the W&T vinyl (or the CD) is cause Roadrunner owns that track, not WB.

No idea why Damone was left off the Deftones LP tho.

yes but roadrunner is now owned by WB so it would make sense that they would just get the licensing from RR to be able to put it on W/T.

You know, i know most people consider W/T ending with 2 tabs, but honestly I dont. To me the final track is Convectuoso and to press it with out that song, even though they now have the ability to(from what I can see) is totally lame. I would pay more for it, if it were 2 LPs, 180 gram and had Convectuoso on it.

Leaving Damone off ATF is also like sacrilegious to me too, that album ends with that song, in my eyes too, so to me its just a ploy to make money fast. I cant complain really as I have waited for these albums to be pressed on vinyl for years, but if they are going to do it after all this time, do it right. I think if I could advise the bands on how to do these, they would turn out even better.