Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you weren't looking for a copy in New Haven, CT and surrounding Hot Topic Stores....this douchebag (link below) just listed 48 COPIES of the White Vinyl Glassjaw with a starting price of $45.00.....oh and to make things worse, he also listed 19 Bleed American 3LP sets....jeez

http://shop.ebay.com/heartshapedmilk/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

that's good to hear.

My glassjaw shipped today. Sweet

From which store???

Hope you weren't looking for a copy in New Haven, CT and surrounding Hot Topic Stores....this douchebag (link below) just listed 48 COPIES of the White Vinyl Glassjaw with a starting price of $45.00.....oh and to make things worse, he also listed 19 Bleed American 3LP sets....jeez

WHAT. A. CUNT.

If you order from hottopic.com regularly you should be using eBates. It is a site that gives you 4% cash back on all purchases at hottopic.com along with other coupons. It even works on clearance items.

My referral link: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=0F8AC3GvYp1%2BaIA9jMSTXw%3D%3D

Direct link: http://www.ebates.com/stores/hottopic.com.htm

If you bought Glassjaw you will get 84 cents back on your first purchase.

Coupon:

* Coupon code

HTA20OFFAP

* Discount

* 20% off $50+ order at Hot Topic. Code HTA20OFFAP (Exp. 05/01/2011) Plus 4.0% Cash Back!

I use ebates for eBay all the time and never get shit.

Just grabbed the white one at HT. There's was another one on the shelf.

There's still one on the shelf at my HT. I guess they barely sell vinyl. Only me and one employee bought one of the white W/T. They still have copies of EYWTKAS but all the covers are pretty beat.

haha Yea those EYEWTKAS have been sitting there for a couple years. There's a colored repress coming on 5/17 so you can pick up a new copy in good condition soon if you'd like.

Just grabbed the white one at HT. There's was another one on the shelf.

There's still one on the shelf at my HT. I guess they barely sell vinyl. Only me and one employee bought one of the white W/T. They still have copies of EYWTKAS but all the covers are pretty beat.

I would be interested in one of these. I have one but the first disc has a defect on it. The jacket for mine is perfect and I could just swap new the discs into the good jacket. Do you think you'd be down for grabbing me one? We could work out a trade or cash.

Oh and just as an aside, the mix on the original EYEWTKAS is way lower than the mix on W&T. Was toggling between them last night on my two turntables and noticed this.

who spends $2000+ on records to flip? flood the market, travis!!!!!

I would be interested in one of these. I have one but the first disc has a defect on it. The jacket for mine is perfect and I could just swap new the discs into the good jacket. Do you think you'd be down for grabbing me one? We could work out a trade or cash.

Oh and just as an aside, the mix on the original EYEWTKAS is way lower than the mix on W&T. Was toggling between them last night on my two turntables and noticed this.

Honestly, it's gonna be a while before I can get back over there. My apartments in the downtown city area of Sac and I quit driving because of that. No need to drive at all anymore. I work way too much but maybe I can snag it one of these days. It was 11.99. It's been there forever and because of the condition I don't see it leaving. Maybe they would even ship the thing to you if you call em up? 916-925-8275

who spends $2000+ on records to flip? flood the market, travis!!!!!

Basement dwelling virgins who live off mommy and daddy. Maybe he's trying to fix up his basement. Ya never know.

this dude is on the boards here...i sold him a few things on ebay.

Honestly, it's gonna be a while before I can get back over there. My apartments in the downtown city area of Sac and I quit driving because of that. No need to drive at all anymore. I work way too much but maybe I can snag it one of these days. It was 11.99. It's been there forever and because of the condition I don't see it leaving. Maybe they would even ship the thing to you if you call em up? 916-925-8275

That's cool, man. I appreciate your response. I hate to put anybody out so I completely understand. Thanks for the number but I think me and travis are working something out with this one. Thanks again. Whatever happens, the repress will be here before we know it and I just wanted to have a black one in tact but I'll live if I don't get it. Thanks for lookin' out. :)

thanks for your avatar, Travis. ;) i've needed a copy of that record for way too long.

[image]

I would absolutely trip out if this finally went through and the three colors they did for it (following the three color rubric of ATF and Adrenaline) were black and the cover rose matching red and blue. I'd cream.

I've always thought of that blue as more on the green side to the point where I would actually refer to it as green. Am I crazy or does anybody feel me on that?

There were 4 left of W&T when I picked mine up today. What used to be 4 bigger shelves of records turned to 3 smaller ones, and now they have 3 barely filled crates. Wondering if they're phasing vinyl out at this location.

On the other side, the FYE in the same mall has expanded theirs about 10 fold and amazingly prices aren't completely awful.

My copy has both sides stamped with a Side B label, anybody elses like this? Maybe it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I dont want to sift through all the pages though.

Mine is stamped properly. Mistakes like this happen kind of a lot. You should put it on ebay as some 1 of 1 bullshit like the other dude mentioned. Just for the shits and giggles.