Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

had you guys already cancelled your order?

i cancelled mine the day they sent it to me because i was able to find a black copy, i sent them an email and was offered nothing :(

Haha, wait, what....are you trying to get a damn credit for you cancelling your own order?

just curious. i got the initial email that i wouldnt get it emailed them complaining to no avail but then i found it IRL and i canceled that order.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, wait, what....are you trying to get a damn credit for you cancelling your own order?

just curious. i got the initial email that i wouldnt get it emailed them complaining to no avail but then i found it IRL and i canceled that order.

Ahh, ok. I initially thought you were trying to pull a fast one on Amazon.

Hey travis,

Is there any word on ATF and EYEWTKAS and if they're still going to be released on 17th may?

And i'm guessing that's on the HT website yeah? Cause i'm in Australia and really need those records.

Also wanted to say that you've done an amazing job with these!

As long as they get delivered on time then yes they will both be in stores and online on 5/17.

If there are any delays or anything I will try to post here about it.

I was lucky enough to grab a copy from a local HT today. Pretty stoked, thought I'd be paying ebay prices for one.

I looked through this thread but didn't see anything mentioned, but my copy has two side B labels. Both labels are the same and have track 1. Stuck Pig, 2. Radio Cambodia...

How often does something like that happen?

Is this the same one as the HT Around the Fur?

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Deftones-%252d-Around-The-Fur-LP.html

Or is the HT one orange

HT's color is orange and they should be the only store with that color. SRC will most likely have a completely different color that MAY be black but black is not as of now a confirmed color.

I was lucky enough to grab a copy from a local HT today. Pretty stoked, thought I'd be paying ebay prices for one.

I looked through this thread but didn't see anything mentioned, but my copy has two side B labels. Both labels are the same and have track 1. Stuck Pig, 2. Radio Cambodia...

How often does something like that happen?

One other person in this thread reported having that same issue. It happens with vinyl here and there. No biggie though.

just wanted to let everyone know that after a couple of emails, go hastings finally made things right for me and sent me a replacement copy. At first I was told by customer service that i was pretty much shit out of luck and could only get a refund if i sent back the damaged record, but luckily someone on the board who had a similar problem and sent me a different hasting email address and he was able to hook me up with a new one direct from the distributor. He seemed very apologetic and wanted to assure me that they ship all they're records in lp mailers and mine was simply a mistake.

just wanted to let everyone know that after a couple of emails, go hastings finally made things right for me and sent me a replacement copy. At first I was told by customer service that i was pretty much shit out of luck and could only get a refund if i sent back the damaged record, but luckily someone on the board who had a similar problem and sent me a different hasting email address and he was able to hook me up with a new one direct from the distributor. He seemed very apologetic and wanted to assure me that they ship all their records in lp mailers and mine was simply a mistake.

100% laughable. there was an employee of Hastings here that even posted they reuse old boxes and whatever an LP can fit into to ship.

also, i've received an LP from them in a bubble mailer. another one inside 2 pieces of cardboard taped all around. both have been banged up but not as bad as some of the Glassjaw LP's people have been posting.

but i will say, their standard shipping prices are great. you get what you pay for too, unfortunately.

He's full of it because if it were an isolated incident there wouldn't have been so many shipped poorly. On the brighter side, its awesome that they could replace it but how on Earth are they getting them from the distributor when amazon has been told by WB that there are no more and this press was "meant to be limited" or whatever they told them?

just wanted to let everyone know that after a couple of emails, go hastings finally made things right for me and sent me a replacement copy. At first I was told by customer service that i was pretty much shit out of luck and could only get a refund if i sent back the damaged record, but luckily someone on the board who had a similar problem and sent me a different hasting email address and he was able to hook me up with a new one direct from the distributor. He seemed very apologetic and wanted to assure me that they ship all they're records in lp mailers and mine was simply a mistake.

That email I gave you was a guy at the record label, not Hastings. It's the guy at Warner Brothers responsible for the RSD stuff. He also got a new one shipped to me after the one I bought on RSD skipped like crazy. Hastings had nothing to do with it.

There's some funny conspiracy theories on the GJ forum about this release haha. I just read that thread.

Its orange cause I picked orange like the letters on the cover and there was a represse cause I asked WB if they would repress this on colored vinyl as a HT exclusive if I bought 2000 of them. Its all really pretty simple. There arent a bunch of people over at WB records having meetings on how they can fuck over GJ.