PO: Explosions in the Sky (NOW UP!!!)

http://temporaryresidence.com/

NEW EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY ALBUM AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER MARCH 8!!!

If you're anything like us, you've been waiting for this day since about a year after the release of their last album. Four years is a long time to wait for a new EITS album, and we've pulled out all the stops to make it as worth the wait as possible. Aside from being a strong contender for their best album, it's packaged in the most outrageously deluxe artwork we've dared since the Eluvium box set. Housed (literally, it's a house) in a 10-panel quadruple gatefold cardboard jacket, with an enormous 18-panel full-color double-sided poster, and a full-color double-sided postcard - then all of that is tucked neatly inside of a full-color double-sided slipcase! The CD and vinyl versions are packaged identically, only differing in size. Both CD and vinyl come in THREE different artwork variants - the interiors of artwork are different colors. While supplies last, there are 3 different colored vinyl variants that match the corresponding colors of artwork. There's also a killer engraving on Side D. Words can't express how over-the-top beautiful this thing is, so soon enough we'll have to make a video to show everybody. Trust us, it's bananas. For a limited time we're offering a 3-pack set that guarantees you get all 3 artwork versions with all 3 corresponding colored vinyl variants. This is a pre-order and will ship on or around April 15!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so fucking stoked for this!!!

That three pack is going to cost a pretty penny.

I hope it doesn't -- it always seems like TRL is the one label that is consistent with legit prices. But, let's take bets: $60?! $61?! I WANNA BE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE GODDAMNIT

Anyway...raandommm...I would hate to spend too much money, but I love this band too much to not support them. I'm just glad I got to see them for $13 last year since it looks like I probably won't be seeing them again for a long ass time. It's badass they can sell out the radio city music hall and still be the same dudes who do not play encores and have had the same relaxed attitudes since I first saw/met them in '04 or early '05.