PO: Explosions in the Sky (NOW UP!!!)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting, for a board filled with collectors, it seems like most people either just got the one variant or regret getting all three.

Bubble = burst

Just got one. Was thinking all 3 and I have some extra monies in pay pal to cover the cost but decided I'd rather get some different albums than the same 3 EITS albums.

[image]

Then again I have 4 different versions of Old Stories haha. I have agree with the poster that says Giants > EITS hahah

I got two because I genuinely want to see what a couple variants look like and keep the one I like better. Kinda going in half-blind. I'm curious as to how they'll change the packaging to match 3 different variants too.

same! Can't wait for these to come in, the art/packaging look fucking rad as hell IMO

[image]

Then again I have 4 different versions of Old Stories haha. I have agree with the poster that says Giants > EITS hahah

Haha. I have 5 different versions! :o (test press). I was only keeding though...I ordered all three. Haha. Indiana Jones was on this weekend and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to quote it.

Bubble = burst

Or just not worth spending $100 on a high chance of meh, album wise. Which is why I'll wait on pulling the trigger entirely...

Exactly, the impulsive purchase bubble has burst for a lot people. It did for me, and not just because I am broke most of the time. I am sure the tunes, vinyl, and packaging will be nice, and I do want to pick this up, I just don't care to PO. If I don't end up with the superfantasticawesomeorgasmicsplatterswirl I will live.