Girlfriend Problems

Guest falloutcollapse

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm with danger, to some extent. girls will do stupid things and say stupid things when they want attention (i'm sure there are some dudes that do this too, so i apologize for generalizing). that's really all it amounts to, most likely.

but like aaron said, people change. you need to figure out if you like her enough to ride out the occasionall episode and see where things go. i've been with my girl for six years or so, since her first year of college, my third. we've both changed a lot since then, but we're a lucky exception in that we're both into the new people we are. the changes have been for the better and we still care about each other.

if shit continues and you're more stressed/worried/pissed off/confused than happy, then you don't need it. but there's not necessarily enough there to say just dump her. you seem to like her enough to see if she can smarten up a bit.

She seems like she is more trouble than what she is worth. Is she pregnant. If the answer is no, ditch her, then we will see where her attitude got her.

i think you should ditch her if the answer is yes.

Well you should kick her in the stomach first before ditching her if that's the case.

man i don't know you, but it seems you're young. so i just say: she's been weird since a couple days, next time she says thera you ain't good for each other, tell her "ok" or somrthing like that. try to be indifferent. if she gets back to you and calls you and shit, well perhaps it's worth going on. on the contrary, that's finished. there's a proverb here in italy (literal translation): if your horse runs away from you, let it go; if it doesnt come back to you, it mean it's never been yours.

Shit happened to me as well when i was 16. girl i was with was acting weird and giving all these mixed signals and said we should probably just be friends and i fought it at first then after dealing with her shenanigans for a few weeks i said fuck it, and i ended up getting drunk at a party and made out with one of her good friends and she saw us. In retaliation she went and fucked my best friend about a week later, but by then i really didnt care and i ended up banging her friend so it was pretty much even. I didnt even get mad at my buddy, gave him a high five for banging a dirty whore.

i have no advice to give, but Highschool drama is stupid and you shouldnt take anything too serious because you probably wont talk to anyone from highschool once you graduate and go to college.

haha awesome story...and he's dead on right

Guest falloutcollapse
is it that time of month?

I just talked to her, and this was the excuse she gave me. I told her straight up that if she keeps on playing with my emotions like this even though she knows its really hard on me, I don't know if I can stay with her. She apologized a lot and I think she kinda realized how freaked out she made me. I've been talking to her for about 2 hours and she keeps saying she's sorry and she's just PMS'ing. I'm just kind of a agreeing with her, but sounding super sad so she realizes that she's killing me here. Everything seems better, which is good, because I really think she is great for me...She just needs to stop acting up like this.

I love you guys though, thanks for the 4 pages of advice. I tried to compile it all into one. And Scott, if she ever is pregnant, I'll do just that.

ive dated the same girl since i was 17

today is our 4 year anniversary

we have been a stupid highschool couple and a on campus relationship.

the best advice i can give is just try to be yourself and realize people change(for better or worse).

i just try to make things as simple as possible.

everyone fights and everyone has trouble getting along at times.

just try to be patient and not freak out.

good luck duder

all lies

V...you're too young to let shit like this get to you. As it has been ad nauseam, it's high school. For the most part, it will not matter when you graduate and start living life. She's creating the drama in your life and you're the one who is losing. You're wasting your emotions and time (not to mention getting anxiety attacks) in worrying about the shit she's giving while this whole time she's not even giving it a second thought.

While you're freaking out, she's doing who knows what?...or who knows who?...hmmmmm...

I say let it ride for now...if she's start up again, drop the bitch and find yourself another piece of ass.

So much good advice on here. Use it all man, use it all.

I've been dating a girl now for almost 2 years, so things are very stable and really good. Hopefully if this girl doesn't turn out to be something like that, you dump her and find someone worth showing your Thursday vinyl collection too.

Just remember, butt sex is a GREAT way to end a relationship.