Oh Ben Weasel, You Dinosaur, You! (SXSW Fight)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while I don't exactly advocate hitting women (or men, for that matter... support gender equality!), I also don't advocate spitting on people, so... yeah. I guess the moral of this story is "if you don't wanna get punched by ben weasel, don't spit on him... and if someone else spits on ben weasel and you're a security person, be careful when you move to restrain him"

while I don't exactly advocate hitting women (or men, for that matter... support gender equality!), I also don't advocate spitting on people, so... yeah. I guess the moral of this story is "if you don't wanna get punched by ben weasel, don't spit on him... and if someone else spits on ben weasel and you're a security person, be careful when you move to restrain him"

Wouldn't you throw ice cubes at him if he was on stage saying he was gonna whip out his dick so you could come up there and suck on it? The dude has been playing punk shows for 20+ years I'm sure he's had his share of spit and shit thrown at him.

Wouldn't you throw ice cubes at him if he was on stage saying he was gonna whip out his dick so you could come up there and suck on it? The dude has been playing punk shows for 20+ years I'm sure he's had his share of spit and shit thrown at him.

unless he's yelling that at me (which he wouldn't be, because I wouldn't be disrespecting him or doing anything to draw attention to myself period), I wouldn't do anything but laugh at the person he's referring to. if you're stupid/drunk enough to throw something at a guy who's well known for being an ass, you deserve to get something thrown at you as well.

that said, spitting or throwing ice doesn't deserve a punch, but I imagine if you got spit on, you wouldn't just brush it off like nothing happened.

What a douche bag. If you play in a punk band (especially for as long as he has) you're gonna get spit on while on stage and shit thrown at you. Not saying its right and its not something I would do but it happens and he should know that. Reacting like he did was inexcusable. You dont jump down and start punching people in the crowd (especially a girl). Then to start punching another girl who had nothing to do with it and is just trying to break it up. He totally looked right at that second girl and then hitting her. Would love to see Fat drop SW now.

unless he's yelling that at me (which he wouldn't be, because I wouldn't be disrespecting him or doing anything to draw attention to myself period), I wouldn't do anything but laugh at the person he's referring to. if you're stupid/drunk enough to throw something at a guy who's well known for being an ass, you deserve to get something thrown at you as well.

that said, spitting or throwing ice doesn't deserve a punch, but I imagine if you got spit on, you wouldn't just brush it off like nothing happened.

what about him punching the woman who pulled him back on stage? she didn't heckle or spit on him.

what about him punching the woman who pulled him back on stage? she didn't heckle or spit on him.

What gets me is she never hits him back either yet he continues to throw punches at her. Looks like he goes to hit one of the dudes standing in the front too before she pulls him back.

yeah, that's what I was (jokingly?) referring to with the "and if someone else spits on ben weasel and you're a security person, be careful when you move to restrain him" comment, but yeah, no real defending that other than "it was the heat of the moment" (sang in Cartman's voice, of course)

Guest markovianprocess
What a sack of shit. Can't wait to hear his justification.

That some fucking piece of shit girl was stopping him from doing his job? All he has to say is, I support feminism and the equality of the sexes, so anyone (male or female) that is continually being a fuck is going to get beat on.