PO: Moving Mountains - Waves

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the album, but really wish the TC packages came with the deluxe version (+3 extra tracks). i like the acoustic version of Furnace Woods much more than the album version and I'd love to hear the other b-sides. guess i'll be buying it on iTunes. le sigh
I can give you a link to just the bonus tracks

I'm getting kinda nervous about mine, the tracking doesn't actually track so all I know is that it was sent out and I should expect it. When I got the shipment confirmation last thursday it said to expect it in 1 to 2 days and it's now been a week after that day 2. Maybe I'm just being impatient or anxious to make sure it survived that packaging but still.

I'm getting kinda nervous about mine, the tracking doesn't actually track so all I know is that it was sent out and I should expect it. When I got the shipment confirmation last thursday it said to expect it in 1 to 2 days and it's now been a week after that day 2. Maybe I'm just being impatient or anxious to make sure it survived that packaging but still.

I didn't get mine until Wednesday and I got that same e-mail. If it helps, I live in California and pre-ordered right when they went up. :P

3 weeks later after I was supposed to have this in 2 days...

[image]

I can see why it took so long to get to me, the address was halfway worn off. When I saw the envelope like this I shit myself thinking everything was going to be wrecked, I'm pretty fucking lucky I got away with only the poster bent a little and the LP slightly warped. Tweeted this picture at merchdirect and said "Guys please, do yourselves and future clients a favor, don't mail records in these again."

Got mine yesterday, and it was actually sent in an LP mailer. The poster was folded, but I'd gladly take that over having it flat and sent in an envelope.

my tracking says ON-FORWARDED TO FINAL DESTINATION on the 13th and i still dont have it. should i be worried

My tracking said that on the same day and never updated after that, so it could arrive at any time.

Got mine yesterday, and it was actually sent in an LP mailer. The poster was folded, but I'd gladly take that over having it flat and sent in an envelope.

Huh, maybe it's because you're in Canada? I dunno, but regardless I hope they take the hint that they need to do LP mailers for everything from now on because this was a ridiculously half-assed way to mail a record. I'd take my poster folded in half to ensure my record comes okay, that'd be less noticeable than the folds in it now anyways haha.

So, I was shipped a replacement after I complained about their crap shipping and my warped record. That was nice, and it was shipped in an lp mailer. However, they packed it with so much bubble wrap that it created enough air pressure to warp it just as badly as the first one! Ridiculous.

The new one is a nice opaque gold color though

^wait so they're pressed in gold too? Rad, I was actually thinking today this album would look great on gold or coke bottle brown. Huh I wonder just how many colors of this there are. So far it seems like Clear, Gold and White. I wonder if there are any other variants.

I just got mine yesterday from Insound, and it's Orange.