City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm confused about people in the US being able to order Little Hell, being that Travis said that Hot Topic was the exclusive US distributor for that.

maybe i'm just crazy.

When you try to checkout through Maplemusic, it says

"City And Colour

Little Hell 12`` Double Vinyl LP * cannot be delivered to U.S. addresses."

However, that doesn't seem to be the case when you order through dine alone

i'm confused about people in the US being able to order Little Hell, being that Travis said that Hot Topic was the exclusive US distributor for that.

maybe i'm just crazy.

I believe Hot Topic will be the only "physical" location to get Little Hell.

Aparently SRC is only a physical store when it's RSD and they want those releases, and not a physical store if it means they wouldn't be able to sell Little Hell.

Aparently SRC is only a physical store when it's RSD and they want those releases, and not a physical store if it means they wouldn't be able to sell Little Hell.

+1 for the lol

Well until I get something from SRC about not being able to send me "Little Hell," I'm just gonna hope for the best...

Yeah I ordered both LH 12" and the LH 12"+7" thinking there was a black version and blue/yellow version. Regardless, I contacted SRC and told them to take away the 12" option and they went ahead and did it and I live in the US. Never mentioned a thing so I don't think anyone should encounter any problems in the states if they ordered from there.

maybe i'm just crazy.

I believe Hot Topic will be the only "physical" location to get Little Hell.

and this is why i'm leery of SRC.

lame.

I'd like to know more info about the limited variant of Little Hell...

there isn't one, that was a mistake in the graphic that has since been rectified. all copies of Little Hell that are available for pre-order are BLACK. the other variant is a translucent blue, which will only be available on tour.

yesterday, due to traffic at both cityandcolour.ca and dinealonerecords.com our entire server crashed.. crashed is in understatement actually, it kept crashing over and over and the company needed hours to rebuild it.

we're back up now, new dinealonerecords.com with a brand new store. we parted ways with maple to be able to build something custom and decided to work with the fine folks at shopradiocast.com who have the ability to ship things from both the US and Canada. this was an easy decision because we'd received tons of emails and posts on here complaining about shipping rates and dealing with SRC was the best way to go!

with yesterdays clusterfuck behind us and pre-orders out let me know if you guys have any questions about anything Little Hell / Sometimes / Pressings / Shipping related and i'll answer asap.

a quick faq (to reiterate a few points):

- only 1 colour (black) of Little Hell is available.

- both releases are to ship june 7.

- that $30 shipping rate to canada has been fixed and refunds will be issued.

- there are a ton of pre-orders from the band and other labels, keeping in mind some are geoblocked. and may not be available to you

- no official numbers are out yet..