forgotten box of RX Bandits "The Resignation"

$40 FFFFUUUUUU. Also I read about you finding Appendage on CB, Batman. Congrats dude! I got an SRC copy!

haha thanks man, i got an SRC copy too! hookin' Rip up on the CB. congrats, did you get everything you're after (well besides C&C)?

Yeah I did. Not too worried about C&C either since we know they're repressing it. ;D

$40 FFFFUUUUUU. Also I read about you finding Appendage on CB, Batman. Congrats dude! I got an SRC copy!

haha thanks man, i got an SRC copy too! hookin' Rip up on the CB. congrats, did you get everything you're after (well besides C&C)?

rubbbbb it in guys. my SRC copy of circa got refunded..and that was pretty much my only chance at it seeing as NO stores got it out here.

rubbbbb it in guys. my SRC copy of circa got refunded..and that was pretty much my only chance at it seeing as NO stores got it out here.

haha sorry man! i would be really surprised if they didn't repress it at some point.

this is the second box of these found by this place. they also had a "box" of NFG "Sticks and Stones" a while ago that they were selling marked up (but not as bad as flipper prices, or Iodine for that matter haha)
I remember that. They put them up on their Drive Thru webstore first (where they should have been all along). I picked one up for the base price of $15, which wasn't bad at all. The ridiculous part came when I was checking out and the shipping price was the same price as the record itself. I had a few email exchanges with West Aspen and they genuinely seem like terrible people.

Later I saw that they put the rest of their copies up on ebay for an inflated price. West Aspen is like your sites like Merch Direct or whathaveyou, so it made no sense why they'd not post stuff their client sent them to sell, and then later sell it for an inflated price.

Dear RX Bandits fans,

Would you rate this particular album more Ska or more Prog?

Thanks

This has 0 ska elements and is not "prog" in the traditional sense. Imagine your local jam band smoking a lot of weed and playing songs that at times seem to have less structure and more harmonizing vocals that seem to drone on and on in a fashion which is really more than needed by contemporary rock standards. While some of the songs seem well written most seem to be haphazardly thrown together. This is not Progress or Halfway and while you shouldn't compare them its very hard when both albums were both so solid in their own way. This is the Resignation and this was probably the album I gave my last chance to for the Rx Bandits. Sorry to see them go but I would be lying if I told you their music was good anymore.

Dear RX Bandits fans,

Would you rate this particular album more Ska or more Prog?

Thanks

This has 0 ska elements and is not "prog" in the traditional sense. Imagine your local jam band smoking a lot of weed and playing songs that at times seem to have less structure and more harmonizing vocals that seem to drone on and on in a fashion which is really more than needed by contemporary rock standards. While some of the songs seem well written most seem to be haphazardly thrown together. This is not Progress or Halfway and while you shouldn't compare them its very hard when both albums were both so solid in their own way. This is the Resignation and this was probably the album I gave my last chance to for the Rx Bandits. Sorry to see them go but I would be lying if I told you their music was good anymore.

there's definitely ska and reggae influences on Resignation. Overcome and Taking Chase are 100% backed as reggae songs. Mastering The List and Decrescendo are two of the BEST songs the band ever wrote. while not as good as Progress I would definitely rank it higher than Halfway Between...or any of their later albums.