PO:TWY-Suburbia I've Given You...(PO:@3pm ET)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love No Sleep, and will continue to support them, it's just a bummer that a good 75% of peoples copies of this came in warped. And I'm sure it really sucks to be No Sleep right now and be on the receiving end of the hundreds of emails I'm sure they'll be getting regarding this.

I haven't played mine yet, but my Gray copy doesn't looked warped. Stoked on that. Good luck to everyone who's hoping for a replacement!

a little late to the party, just finally checked out the wonder years and dig em. is there anywhere to still get the orange/grey colorway?

Well it was supposed to be a No Sleep exclusive but I dont even know anymore. Shop Radio Cast has a few copies. http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Th....othing-LP. html

a little late to the party, just finally checked out the wonder years and dig em. is there anywhere to still get the orange/grey colorway?

from the sounds of this thread, you're better off getting a solid color. they look beautiful btw. i have grey and i've seen baby blue. a great-looking marble.

Well it was supposed to be a No Sleep exclusive but I dont even know anymore. Shop Radio Cast has a few copies. http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Th....othing-LP. html

[image]

At the top of the page you can choose from four colours, but then it says they only have three colours.

I think this is confusing!!!

upon further examination, all 4 of my lps are warped to some degree, with the orange/grey being the worst. The other 3 seem to play alright. The orange/grey has a couple of brutal pops in the intro to the first track.

does anyone else's blue and grey almost look like they're split color with two really close shades?