Run For Cover April Pre-Orders

Okay, awesome! Just out of curiosity, when I try to add Seahaven on white to my cart it says it's sold out. There wouldn't happen to be any extra copies of that outside of the orders already in would there? Because if I could order a black and get a white copy if possible that would be amazing. Really regretting not picking it up when I saw the guys in Seahaven had copies last month. Either way, excited to get my hands on both records ASAP.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, awesome! Just out of curiosity, when I try to add Seahaven on white to my cart it says it's sold out. There wouldn't happen to be any extra copies of that outside of the orders already in would there? Because if I could order a black and get a white copy if possible that would be amazing. Really regretting not picking it up when I saw the guys in Seahaven had copies last month. Either way, excited to get my hands on both records ASAP.

The real versions are much cooler. If you put in the notes you want a white I MIGHT be able to get you one, obviously I gotta send out all the white orders first and see whats left over because there's no way of telling what the 'overs' will be, if any.

Of course, I figured as much. Just thought it couldn't have hurt to ask and I'd definitely LOVE if you could manage to score me one there if that ends up working out. Excited to own some Seahaven on vinyl regardless, those dudes are incredible. Just put my order for that and a brown copy of The Upsides in, looking forward to it!

Very jealous! I cannot wait for these guys to put out that new record. Side note, any idea when Basement pre-orders will be up?

We're waiting on like 5 releases right now and I really don't want to have that many pending orders when we take more pre-orders, so its going a little bit, but not too long as things we're waiting on are coming in weekly. The release date for Basement is july 5th, and both vinyl and CDs will be ready for release date (seriously). Look for a new song up sometime very soon.

The Basement and Seahaven LPs are both incredible. Huge steps up for both bands and exactly the direction I wanted both bands to go in.

The real versions are much cooler.

So, what Seahaven had on tour is considered a different version?? Would like pics.

I know Jeff's been moving all of his stuff, but has anyone gotten anything from RFC in the past month? I'm a month out from a Man Overboard - Real Talk order and it's still marked as "Processing." Obviously that means he just hasn't gotten around to it, but I'm wondering if there is anything that he has gotten around to.

Sup.

I wouldn't say Jeff was shady, just that he used to have a lot of commitments with moving to and office and college etc. I've ordered stuff from RFC a few times, it might be a little late, but he never pulls a P+P on you.

Again RFC is backed and always takes care of people.