PO: Blindside - With Shivering Hearts We Wait

• 2 weeks later...

Look what I got today:

[image]

The initial shock of it not including any liner notes threw me, but then I forgot there are the prints that came with it that act as liner notes. Overall I'm happy with the purchase especially since I accidentally got sent the deluxe cd package months ago for free...

Although now looking at it, the jacket does not fit all the prints and record...oh well can't win them all..

Yeah, mine came tonight as well. It feels kinda cheap, and it's black vinyl, not white like was listed. Also would've been nice if the prints fit in the jacket.

I'm not sure it was ever noted that the record was going to be on white. I think something was said early on, maybe in one of the videos that was taken the wrong way about it..honestly I can't remember seems like forever ago. I really wish they would have done either a wider jacket or just have done a gatefold so that the prints could fit, kind of sucks they dont.

Hooray! People releasing records that have no idea about releasing records.

Glad I didn't buy this.

Yeah.... I'm really glad to have this on vinyl, however....

• [*:htjt0gzm]Poor quality, very noisy on silence
    [*:htjt0gzm]Edges needed to be trimmed
    [*:htjt0gzm]Jacket should have been heavier and wider to able to include the art cards, maybe a gatefold?
    [*:htjt0gzm]The last song had the last 1:45 cut off the end (I timed it), as Christian is singing the last few vocals it fades out. No reason for this, there was easily another 1:45 of space on the B-side.

• 1 year later...