PO: Portugal The Man In The Mountain, In The Cloud

I've been looking forward to this all week and it feels like a let down. I'm in for the LP.

Actually...I'm going to wait. This is pricey as all hell. Why am I paying this for an album that isn't particularly limited? There have to be 1000+ white copies. This can wait. Maybe I'm feeling spoiled by spending $20 yesterday for a pre-order that has awesome packaging an HC book.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed them asking if you buy only the Lp if it is as well on white vinyl just to clarify.

i'll post when i hear back.

Vinyl LP Pack includes:

*In the Mountain In the Cloud White Vinyl LP

*Digital Album delivered on street date

*Immediate MP3 download of “Got It All”

This item will be shipped to arrive on your doorstep for the July 19th release. Check out this exclusive bundle in more detail here.

Want more Portugal. The Man music? Head here to check out Portugal. The Man album reissues on vinyl!

Shit Shit SHIT! Was just about to get the litho package and i double checked my bank account before I processed it. Good thing because my insurance just got auto withdrawn out my account today. How fast will this sell out? Do you think the litho package will still be available on Friday?

The satanic satanist litho package was available for like a week and was only limited to 150 (or maybe even less, I don't remember). So I think you'll be fine.

Shit Shit SHIT! Was just about to get the litho package and i double checked my bank account before I processed it. Good thing because my insurance just got auto withdrawn out my account today. How fast will this sell out? Do you think the litho package will still be available on Friday?

The satanic satanist litho package was available for like a week and was only limited to 150 (or maybe even less, I don't remember). So I think you'll be fine.

Good good. I get my bonus check on Friday. Not sure how long it is going to last.

lol

T-Shirt + Vinyl Bundle

Select Shipping: Domestic Priority

Subtotal: $35.00

S & H: $9.73

Tax: $0.00 (SICK!)

Total: $44.73

NO SALE!

$28. 66 for 1 goddamn white LP w/shipping+tax? Holy fuck. That's some straight up Coheed And Cambria shit right there!

Right? it was going to be over 140 for the litho package, so I tried the T-Shirt+Vinyl combo, 45 fucking dollars. so i downgraded again to just the vinyl, 25 dollars.. fuck it. no reason to pre-order.