PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

Got mine yesterday. I still have a boner. Haha. NOTHING, not even most box sets, can compare to the quality and price of this thing. Wow, I'm pumped. I didn't get any free goodies with mine, but from the looks of it I should be grateful that it came in perfect shape. Anyway, I digress; EXCELLENT JOB DW! THANKS AGAIN!!!

A couple of details that I liked about this release is the flat edge of the record and also the old timey Vocalion looking labels. Brings back the concept of when record albums were actually in albums, like picture albums. Also the word "album" is from the latin word "albus" which means white. So it makes sense that the cover is white. Too much analyzing. Also, record good, real good.

Came home to this thing today and wow! This is an incredible package, even after seeing everyone's pics in these threads I was still blown away when I opened it up. I cant believe this thing was only $20. Thank you DW for doing this deluxe version, I really appreciate having a package like this for an album that I love so much. The album sounds amazing too... spinning it as I type this.

Also stoked mine arrived in perfect condition.