I Would Like Finch: Say Hello To Sunshine On Vinyl

I only had Randy, Alex, and Nate sign the 7" since they were the only ones there that played on the music. They all seemed to think it was bad ass. I definitely feel like they like SHTS more. Apparently Nate is aware of this thread too, haha. I told him that we wanted it pressed and he mentioned reading about people trying to have it done. I assume that means us...

I only had Randy, Alex, and Nate sign the 7" since they were the only ones there that played on the music. They all seemed to think it was bad ass. I definitely feel like they like SHTS more. Apparently Nate is aware of this thread too, haha. I told him that we wanted it pressed and he mentioned reading about people trying to have it done. I assume that means us...

I have an email into them right now to make sure they are cool with it before I go any further. Don't want to step on any toes.

GREAT - So there will be a variant I won't be able to get! Because I can't afford a $112 subscription haha :(

Shiiiii... i'd pay $112 just for a better sounding copy of SHTS.  I'd buy it if it came on aufcking thumbdrive.

Same goes for gJ's coloring book.... jeusu wtf is wrong with them mastering that loud as shit... just ruined.

Shiiiii... i'd pay $112 just for a better sounding copy of SHTS. I'd buy it if it came on aufcking thumbdrive.

Same goes for gJ's coloring book.... jeusu wtf is wrong with them mastering that loud as shit... just ruined.

Seriously! The bass is cool but it overpowers everything else. Our color green was mixed shitty as well. The vocals were too quiet on it.

I guess ill have to subscribe then.

Can I have a test press since I started all this Mumbo Jumbo?

Seriously! The bass is cool but it overpowers everything else. Our color green was mixed shitty as well. The vocals were too quiet on it. I guess ill have to subscribe then. Can I have a test press since I started all this Mumbo Jumbo?

Me too.  I won't shut up about it.  

our color green is ruined on the mp3/flac release, the 7" records sound miles better.  If you haven't heard the audio andrewlucas, PM me, I'll hook you up.

Me too. I won't shut up about it.

our color green is ruined on the mp3/flac release, the 7" records sound miles better. If you haven't heard the audio andrewlucas, PM me, I'll hook you up.

Ill check what.cd, maybe they sound better than my copies. I got the ones from merchdirect.