City and Colour - Tour Variants

pretty sure oc/yc, dog's blood and math sheets will use the same DAV as the original pressing. I'm at work so I can't look at my list, but I believe DAV 39 is the only unknown for me. Attack in Black 12" is actual still DAV 10 the 10" has the cat. # on the sleeve (48?).

I can confirm the rest when I get home. Unless gcarn or Justin get to it first. :)

pretty sure oc/yc, dog's blood and math sheets will use the same DAV as the original pressing. I'm at work so I can't look at my list, but I believe DAV 39 is the only unknown for me. Attack in Black 12" is actual still DAV 10 the 10" has the cat. # on the sleeve (48?).

I can confirm the rest when I get home. Unless gcarn or Justin get to it first. :)

The 10" is DAV047, I just checked my copy

DAV 018 - Brant Bjork - Punk Rock Guilt (Assigned but never pressed)

DAV 039 - ???????????? (Justin says this is will be released)

DAV 043 - AOF - ITunes Originals

DAV 047 - AIB - Bonus 10"

DAV 048 - Wool - Bonus 7"

DAV 050 - Moneen - Bonus 7"

059 - 067 could be the complete AOF Boxset or most of it anyway. But I have a hard time imagining they would reassign everything that was previously pressed by them (OC/YC, Dog's Blood, Aussie 7", Insulation Tapes, Math Sheets) but who knows?!? (Justin ;) )

This is slightly off topic from this thread but oh well. I think it fills in most of the gaps.

I think the Itunes was on the pressing page at one point.  As for the repressing, AIB LP was pressed with the same DAV010 plates as the original, so technically a second pressing, no? But the Moneen was completely redone with new plates and an added track, hence the new Cat. #.

I also realized that there are 8 "new" releases in the AOF box set which will account for almost every Cat # between 59-67. :)

They are also up on https://www.dinealonestore.com/.  Shipping via Media Mail was like $5 and the 7 inch is $6 to start with.

The joys of being American. My order which included the BB 7" has a shipping cost of $15!! An the kicker is I live 45 minutes from D.A. headquarters. Moving the webstore to the US is a bummer for Canadians.