City and Colour - Tour Variants

Got mine today too.

2 copies of the orange, no clear.

Not sure why, I'm sure I would have done everything I could to get one of each.

I guess I'll dig into my e-mail and see what I actually ordered.

Shit, seriously?! I ordered one of each and then emailed to make sure they were aware my orders were for one orange and one clear. The guy told me they were going to make sure everyone got the correct colours they ordered..

Just realised my orange order went through mamstore directly, clear went through C&C store directly. Don't know what the hell happened, but at least it looks like I'll be receiving all variants.

That said, I've just realised I was charged £6 shipping for the clear, and the (very flimsy) mailer states shipping was £2.25! Disgusting really, charging two and a half times the actual shipping cost!

ya, this beer is really bad! taste's awful, I've been playing around with different mix combinations as if it were rye or whiskey.. it's not bad with Canada Dry Green Tea, or even pepsi or dr. pepper.

Yea, I just cracked one of my bottles open to try it...not a fan...had to use your advice and mix it with canada dry green tea to get some of it down!

Got mine today too.

2 copies of the orange, no clear.

Not sure why, I'm sure I would have done everything I could to get one of each.

I guess I'll dig into my e-mail and see what I actually ordered.

ya, this beer is really bad! taste's awful, I've been playing around with different mix combinations as if it were rye or whiskey.. it's not bad with Canada Dry Green Tea, or even pepsi or dr. pepper.

I got two orange copies too. yay, where's the clear?

also, we all wait for ages for this to finally ship and then it ships during the hottest week of the year here in Southern Ontario, a three day heat wave, I hope that they didn't sit in the heat too long, mine didn't have any warp to them so I hope the same for everyone else!!

can you guys email your details? im going to follow up with the bands webstore. 

anyone receive black copies from our kingsroad store yet? 

Not received my black Justin, although I am in the UK, so may take a while! What I can say for them though, is that they're quick!

They sent me shipping confirmation middle of last week, whereas mamstore (via C&C) have literally just this second confirmed shipping of my orange copy.

Also, for what it's worth, I played my clear copy against the Euro press on Saturday... Everything seemed to sound a little more crisp with the DA pressing. Don't know if anyone else has noticed that?

I haven't got any type of email confirmation that mine has been shipped - awesome - but it'll probably show up at my door sometime this week. I'm just praying they got my order right and didn't send me two of the same colour.

my both orders have been marked as shipped around the end of last week and i have received one shipping-email just today... tracking info says eletronic shipping info has been received on the 19th. theres probably nothing to worry about and theyre just a little behind sending all the info out