City and Colour - Tour Variants

Well then it should have been numbered out of #221 then. Its a lie plain amd simple. I do enjoy the one vinyl, the other is for a friend and hes pissed about it. Its just a dumb mistake on their part to put that it was limited to #200. They knew this way before even listing it on the site.

I thought the other was for a friend. Now you want to break their copy in half?

Its a shame that all of you people will accept any crap that is fed to you. When you buy something and you dont get what you paid for, you have the right to complain. All of you are a bunch of spinless sheep who will take shit from any artist.

Dude, seriously, you're so naive.  I haven't heard of a limited pressing that doesn't have overrun.  It's normal dude.

"“@buffylover29: @cityandcolour @dundizzle_ yea overruns of vinyl that was limited 200...”no conspiracy. Plants always run a extras"

Seriously, going on about it on twitter too? Let it go! Now that Dallas himself has explained to you that there are ALWAYS extras are you going to chill out?

"“@buffylover29: @cityandcolour @dundizzle_ yea overruns of vinyl that was limited 200...”no conspiracy. Plants always run a extras"

Seriously, going on about it on twitter too? Let it go! Now that Dallas himself has explained to you that there are ALWAYS extras are you going to chill out?

This is what buffylover29 posted prior to Dallas's tweet:

"@cityandcolour numbered /200 my ass. Your store is a joke! #garbageitems #shittyservice #lies pic.twitter.com/h9fZNX2KFL"

wtf?!?

This is what buffylover29 posted prior to Dallas's tweet:

"@cityandcolour numbered /200 my ass. Your store is a joke! #garbageitems #shittyservice #lies pic.twitter.com/h9fZNX2KFL"

wtf?!?

The store is not the greatest (i.e. exorbitant shipping charges), but this is too much. Why does Dallas even validate this with a response and ignore all of my tweets? lol.

I know this isn't on topic with hating the store or snappin records but if anyone is interested in the green US or purple CA copies of the 10" feel free to PM reasonable offers. I don't want $200 for each record but I'm not selling for $20 either. Any of my other variants would be considered as well. I've decided I can no longer justify the amount of money collecting the variants is starting to cost and I've got other areas that need my money more. I'll try to PM as quick as I can (at work until 5 est). Girlfriend is in Mexico with her family and if I can get some scratch to treat her to a nice meal and save towards other stuff it would be nice. If you don't know me in here, plenty of people can back me in this thread I'm sure. Thanks!

i know, its a bummer but it is time.

Green 10", Purple 10", Tegan/Sara Split, Blue Little Hell, Clear and Red/White BMYL, Sometimes RSD, Teal Pt. 2, Sleeping Sickness 7" and Sometimes (Red/Green) are all Sold.

I will be keeping 1 copy of each covers record (clear for the 10" obviously) and at least 1 of each LP.