MTS Blink-TOYPAJ 7" Bonus Songs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone just press these tracks on ONE freakin LP? As cool as it is that they're doing the same thing as the CD, it'll be annoying to keep having to flip these (no pun intended).

Yea putting all 6 of these on one 12" would be better. Oh well, Ill still buy all 3 of these.

Heck they could have easily been put on a 10'' but I'm also gonna get them either way

^^^ I know, I bought all the variants for the S/T and I feel like this will be necessary! Blink was 100% my favorite band growing up and this album holds a lot of great memories for me. This came out my senior year right before I went off to college, so I associate this album with all those summer memories. I'm really excited for this release though!

i better get my kevin devine 7"s that are two months overdue before these go up for preorder!

for real dude, it's not hard to just pop in and say "hey, these are estimated to ship ________" instead of making everyone wait around and wonder.

EDIT: but I am excited for these, just hope they aren't extremely limited so i don't have to fight for each!