Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget

These have been out of stock for a really long time because we didn't have covers, but we he have about 200 copies left now that we have covers, 20 of which are clear limited to 300. The rest are black limited to 500. These are in stock and will start shipping Tuesday.

http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=9

Is there any way that I can combine this shipping with my Man Overboard and Fireworks 7" pre-orders that I ordered a long time ago? They still havent gotten here and if I could get them shipped in one package, that would be amazing. Still need to pre order Basement too :(

Yes, just say so in the title fight order and we will combine them for you and refund you when they ship. MOB records should be done this week.

• 3 years later...

Not holding my breath on this, though it would be nice to have a 12" Gatefold version of the CD to compliment my 7". The guys in TF haven't been exactly open to a re-press / re-release of this. Who knows though, if it happens then that's sick and now a lot more people can finally enjoy this on wax without having to fork over a wad of cash for part of what they thought it actually had.

Not holding my breath on this, though it would be nice to have a 12" Gatefold version of the CD to compliment my 7". The guys in TF haven't been exactly open to a re-press / re-release of this. Who knows though, if it happens then that's sick and now a lot more people can finally enjoy this on wax without having to fork over a wad of cash for part of what they thought it actually had.

:rolleyes: