MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Is that why you collect vinyl because vinyl has "real world ramifications"?

[image]

These are the Dead Milkmen. The Dead Milkmen are a punk band from Philadelphia. But they're in a picture with MLB Manager Sparky Anderson. Now think about that. That does not make sense. Why would the Dead Milkmen, a satirical punk band, want to pose with Sparky Anderson, an old time baseball manager? That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself, what does this have to do with Mightier Than Sword? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with Take Off Your Pants & Jacket, it does not make sense. If the Dead Milkmen pose with Sparky Anderson, you must get a refund. Here, look at the monkey. Look at the silly monkey.

made my night, +1

Is that why you collect vinyl because vinyl has "real world ramifications"?

[image]

These are the Dead Milkmen. The Dead Milkmen are a punk band from Philadelphia. But they're in a picture with MLB Manager Sparky Anderson. Now think about that. That does not make sense. Why would the Dead Milkmen, a satirical punk band, want to pose with Sparky Anderson, an old time baseball manager? That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself, what does this have to do with Mightier Than Sword? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with Take Off Your Pants & Jacket, it does not make sense. If the Dead Milkmen pose with Sparky Anderson, you must get a refund. Here, look at the monkey. Look at the silly monkey.

Top drawer, sir. Top. Drawer.

It was during my 2nd senior year when Mom found RJ. His

spirit was trapped inside an old manischevitz bottle that Mom picked

out of the dumpster behind the Blink 182 Show. Mom brought the bottle inside and

sat it down on top of the TV. Then she told all of us kids to gather

round, and then she explained how RJ lived in the bottle, and how,

if she wanted to, she could call him out to reissue as many Blink 182 records as she demanded.

It was during my 2nd senior year when Mom found RJ. His

spirit was trapped inside an old manischevitz bottle that Mom picked

out of the dumpster behind the Blink 182 Show. Mom brought the bottle inside and

sat it down on top of the TV. Then she told all of us kids to gather

round, and then she explained how RJ lived in the bottle, and how,

if she wanted to, she could call him out to reissue as many Blink 182 records as she demanded.

mark hoppus, he loved RJ but not like others did

for he had a special paypal account where all the vc money lived

when was this preorder even, may? or june...

i wouldn't even be that upset if he would just tell people what was going on. when december 20th came and went (and then the subsequent month did the same) he really should have sent an apologetic or at the very least explanatory email. i mean, the $40something hasn't had a huge impact on my life, and neither has not having this record, but a little communication would be nice. meh.