MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Mightier Than Sword should stop being cowards and respond to the BBB for the claim I filed.

They probably have no idea. the BBB isn't necessarily the consumer advocacy group that some people think. The only thing the BBB is good for is hiding complaints, and making bad business look good.

the BBB is probably the worst possible place anyone could actually complain about a business. MTS is probably getting phone calls and E mails by the BBB trying to sell them an A rating.

Mightier Than Sword should stop being cowards and respond to the BBB for the claim I filed.

They probably have no idea. the BBB isn't necessarily the consumer advocacy group that some people think. The only thing the BBB is good for is hiding complaints, and making bad business look good.

the BBB is probably the worst possible place anyone could actually complain about a business. MTS is probably getting phone calls and E mails by the BBB trying to sell them an A rating.

Guess I should have looked into this a little more before filing a claim.

file a claim with the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/contact/contact_form.shtml

takes no more than 5 minutes depending on how long of a description you give them. they got back to me the next day, in less than 24 hours actually, asking to me to send over proof of sale, any contractual documents, any communications sent to the business and proof of their repeated missed release dates.

file a claim with the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/contact/contact_form.shtml

takes no more than 5 minutes depending on how long of a description you give them. they got back to me the next day, in less than 24 hours actually, asking to me to send over proof of sale, any contractual documents, any communications sent to the business and proof of their repeated missed release dates.

Def going to be doing this tomorrow!

The two different labels thing, I had to do that for a while to get out of a crappy distribution deal. I wanted to move my vinyl to a different distributor so I started a seperate label for vinyl releases. It's over now, although all the vinyl has SNA catalog numbers, and both logos. But stuff like that happens sometimes, if a label is trying use different exclusive distributors.

Pretty sure that's not the case here, but my 2 cents...

Bad news Revelation fans....I hear this guy is repressing Quicksand - Slip "soon"

i doubt this will ever happen. See RJ's response in the thread below.

Academy Fight Song will be releasing this in early 2011. We have the re-master ready to go, and Walter just got a hold of unreleased photos from the era. We have to rebuild the entire artwork layout. Get stoked. Details soon.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54064&start=0

Bad news Revelation fans....I hear this guy is repressing Quicksand - Slip "soon"

i doubt this will ever happen. See RJ's response in the thread below.

Academy Fight Song will be releasing this in early 2011. We have the re-master ready to go, and Walter just got a hold of unreleased photos from the era. We have to rebuild the entire artwork layout. Get stoked. Details soon.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54064&start=0

hahaha. supposed to be released early 2011.

i totally forgot about that quicksand release and i honestly don't think i could buy it.

hopefully if it ever gets pressed the market will be flooded with them and i can get an original for a decent price.

Seems like Mightier Than Sword, Enjoy the Ride and Academy Fight Song records are operated by morons.

Yeah what are you talking about dude? ETR is the shit. They don't do crazy preorders, and always come out with a high quality package.

he releases albums without getting the band's permission