MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Any startup label that is conceded and as self reverent enough to refer to themselves as "CEO's" "president" "A&R" and all that stupid shit, is enough of an excuse for me to completely ignore them. This label is like a make believe childrens game. I'll play the CEO, you play the A&R and Artist manager.

I welcome this labels demise, and every label like them.

Sincerely

Dave

CEO/President/Shipping/Artist and Repertoire/Promotions director/Marketing Manager/Distribution Facilitator Director/Publishing and Licencing Manager/Booking Agent

just got off the phone with my credit card company to get a refund for this because MTS never sent me actual money back after a week. unless the person on the other end was completely BS'ing me AMEX will in all likelihood do a full fledged fraud investigation into MTS. don't know what or how much a credit card company can do, but i got a credit on my account for the full purcahse price so i'm happy to finally to be with this MTS tomfoolery. i was also told i should file a complaint with the buiness' local department of consumer affairs or the BBB so there was a lodged formal complaint against MTS.

just got off the phone with my credit card company to get a refund for this because MTS never sent me actual money back after a week. unless the person on the other end was completely BS'ing me AMEX will in all likelihood do a full fledged fraud investigation into MTS. don't know what or how much a credit card company can do, but i got a credit on my account for the full purcahse price so i'm happy to finally to be with this MTS tomfoolery. i was also told i should file a complaint with the buiness' local department of consumer affairs or the BBB so there was a lodged formal complaint against MTS.

I don't think you were BS'd. AMEX has great customer service and will do their best to get your funds back to you.

I don't think you were BS'd. AMEX has great customer service and will do their best to get your funds back to you.

which is why i love AMEX and use AMEX on all my online transactions and have it as the only card attached to my paypal. they told me there would be a credit applied to my next statement, which is standard for them. i just wonder what they could actually do in terms of investigating anyone for fraud. i didn't bother to ask, probably should have. but i hope for everyone who still has a horse in this race that a fraud investigation by any major entity will light a fire under MTS' ass with this.

which is why i love AMEX and use AMEX on all my online transactions and have it as the only card attached to my paypal. they told me there would be a credit applied to my next statement, which is standard for them. i just wonder what they could actually do in terms of investigating anyone for fraud. i didn't bother to ask, probably should have. but i hope for everyone who still has a horse in this race that a fraud investigation by any major entity will light a fire under MTS' ass with this.

I'd assume they have the ability to pull the plug from anyone accepting their cards as payment.

Also, the link to file a complaint with the department of consumer affairs for NYC

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/resources/complaint.shtml

which is why i love AMEX and use AMEX on all my online transactions ...

yup, when it comes to any large purchases or travel, AMEX is my choice!

Guest greymundos
I am still stoked to get this... Even if I have to wait till 2013

Of course you are. You're 15. Money doesn't have real world ramifications for you yet.

Is that why you collect vinyl because vinyl has "real world ramifications"?

Guest greymundos

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':3el3n2w6]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':3el3n2w6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Of course you are. You're 15. Money doesn't have real world ramifications for you yet.

Is that why you collect vinyl because vinyl has "real world ramifications"?

[image]

These are the Dead Milkmen. The Dead Milkmen are a punk band from Philadelphia. But they're in a picture with MLB Manager Sparky Anderson. Now think about that. That does not make sense. Why would the Dead Milkmen, a satirical punk band, want to pose with Sparky Anderson, an old time baseball manager? That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself, what does this have to do with Mightier Than Sword? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with Take Off Your Pants & Jacket, it does not make sense. If the Dead Milkmen pose with Sparky Anderson, you must get a refund. Here, look at the monkey. Look at the silly monkey.

Now we are getting somewhere. Should I post my photo of me, my son and Yogi? Maybe it can be used in the liner note. . To get back on message, God the Dead Milkmen are so awesome. I feel bad for anyone that didn't have them as part of high school. I feel bad for adults who don't have them as well. Accect DM into your heart and you will be free of all things MTS.