MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

So I just realized after RJ missed the 12/20/11 date not one person on this board (that I can find) referenced the song "Happy Holidays, You Bastard". I've seen the "What Went Wrong" (on here) and the "Fuck a Dog" (on the blink-182collection) references but no one even used the obvious one... sorta made me sad when I did realize this

So I just realized after RJ missed the 12/20/11 date not one person on this board (that I can find) referenced the song "Happy Holidays, You Bastard". I've seen the "What Went Wrong" (on here) and the "Fuck a Dog" (on the blink-182collection) references but no one even used the obvious one... sorta made me sad when I did realize this

i said it on the MTS facebook page around christmas. good thing they didn't cancel my order.

[image]

i said it on the MTS facebook page around christmas. good thing they didn't cancel my order.

I'm tempted to go find it on there

Edit: Just looked on there you probably posted on their wall instead of a comment on a status, am I correct?

I'm tempted to go find it on there

Edit: Just looked on there you probably posted on their wall instead of a comment on a status, am I correct?

yeah it was shortly before they stopped allowing wall posts so i think all that stuff was deleted. ::)