MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Not sure how I feel about raising the price but then someone did say it was $35 in the cart. There are plenty of examples of labels finding copies of OOP records and not hawking them for more money, the most recent example being Copeland at Tooth and Nail for $15. Just seems any record label with license to release Blink 182 records wouldn't need a cash grab. These things have to be bringing in bank. Anyway, I know there're a lot of people looking forward to this and I admit, the packaging is awesome, but IMO this is by far the worst Blink record, verging on bad.

Recently been having some buyers remorse over purchasing White Pony for $25. Just seems to me like records shouldn't cost so much. At that price, 4 records for $100 seems stupid to me. And nice packaging, sure maybe there's extra cost there but it also seems like an excuse to price records higher. And this is totally hypocritical of me after selling records on here for high prices. I just look at that Demon Hunter 2xLP on white and say, dang the records and gatefold look frickin' sweet and for $15? But I can't claim to know how much it costs to press and release an album. Complaining over.

Guest greymundos
So unfair what they're doing with the 180G. Pulling them out of nowhere and raising the price? That's a bunch of bullshit.

They aren't pulling them out of no where. They refunded some people.... and resold those ones at a higher price. Good marketing move.

So unfair what they're doing with the 180G. Pulling them out of nowhere and raising the price? That's a bunch of bullshit.

They aren't pulling them out of no where. They refunded some people.... and resold those ones at a higher price. Good marketing move.

Still, it's unfair to resell them at a higher price. This isn't ebay...

Guest greymundos

Still, it's unfair to resell them at a higher price. This isn't ebay...

It seems like this record company does whatever the FUCK it wants to me, that's why none of these went out on time....

Is anyone else finding it hard not to jump to the usual conclusions?

It's not even about jumping to conclusions anymore, the release date is in a week and he doesn't even know when the vinyl is going to be shipped to him.

It's going to be late again, it's just a matter of how late. I say we are easily looking at another 3 weeks to a month.

hahaha, 3 weeks to a month?

You're dreaming.

I can't tell if you are saying my prediction is overly optimistic, or overly pessimistic...because knowing MTS's track record I can't see how you could expect this record anytime soon.

Exactly. Release date is probably pushed back to February. I'm guessing. I mean, push it back in two month increments, right?