MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Weird how some people get kind of stoked over delays and such. I wish those same people were fans of the stuff we put out. Sometimes our shipping is slow. I wish people got stoked whenever we get backed up.

If that's directed towards me, I'm not stoked about the delay, nor am I happy about it. But getting all angry about it isn't going to accomplish anything. If you put out records for bands I knew or cared about, I'd definitely buy a record off your label and wouldn't care if it was a month late. It comes when it comes.

Pretty sick of people defending them on FB. Yes they release good shit when it eventually gets released, but as this point there is no way you can defend the bullshit they've gone on with. It's not a little wait, it's not even a big wait, it's a fucking gigantic wait and there's been a shitload of lying along the way, basically no truth so far - stop fucking defending the assholes and just don't say anything, the people bagging them have every right to do so

Weird how some people get kind of stoked over delays and such. I wish those same people were fans of the stuff we put out. Sometimes our shipping is slow. I wish people got stoked whenever we get backed up.

If that's directed towards me, I'm not stoked about the delay, nor am I happy about it. But getting all angry about it isn't going to accomplish anything. If you put out records for bands I knew or cared about, I'd definitely buy a record off your label and wouldn't care if it was a month late. It comes when it comes.

Not sure if it was directed toward you? Just people in general that defend them to the death.

As far as Blink 182 and Jailhouse releases, anyone can licence a record, it takes perserverence and getting your hands dirty, to put out stuff that isn't top 40 pop punk. I'm not scared to be poor, especially if it means I get to release whatever the hell I want because of the pure love of music.

Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with licencing releases now and then, but becoming a label that is widely known for doing only that, and rehashing stuff that is already in every record store in the world and has been on billboard top ten charts is lame. Re-releasing some out of print stuff, or stuff that is hard to find. That makes sense.

Not sure what the comment of "Jailhouse Records>>>MTS just sayin" means. I really have no idea. Computer lingo confuses me. But most people on here hate me and the releases we put out. So whatever people say about me on here, certainly doesn't hurt my feelings.

This place used to be pretty decent when I first got on the board. It was simply a bunch of record collectors nerding out over records, it was cool. It's turned into nothing more than a marketing tool for a select handful of re-issue labels with cool jpg vinyl packages of rehashed music that just came out this decade.

I wish it was the 80's or 90's again.

Get off my lawn!

Listen, I get the points both sides are making but your point that complaining doesn't accomplish anything is moot. Complaining is a way to vent frustrations and in a lot of cases, the complaining happening here isn't meant to accomplish anything. Also, if you really don't care if you get things a month late, I think that's awesome, but I think you'd be in the minority there.

Not sure what the comment of "Jailhouse Records>>>MTS just sayin" means. I really have no idea. Computer lingo confuses me.

It means JH is "much greater than" MTS...and I stick by it for the reasons you mentioned.