MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

so this is weird...spoke to two people at paypal gave me the line about 45 days or nothing they can do...got transferred to supervisor...who transferred me to dispute center.

They re-opened my original dispute from a few weeks ago, and told me that if after 11 days MTS has failed to prove that I received the package, they will refund me the $39

Soooo now I just wait 11 days I guess? Weird thing is I got the reversed email from paypal, and then another one right after that...and then a third saying my dispute has been escalated...WEIRD.

I got the same thing today

I'm on the phone with paypal right now, I'm only being offered a 22 dollar refund. I just asked to talk to a mngr right now. The rep I'm talking told me to use www.usacops.com like they'll just go and arrest RJ hahahahahahaha what a douche! I'll edit this after my current phone call.

Edit: Talked to a supervisor and she refunded the total 44! Awesome! Now who has a repress they wanna sell!

filed an online claim this afternoon knowing it would be closed just so they would have the details in writing. just now got off the phone with paypal and was refunded the full $84.50 without having to talk to a supervisor. it took less than 5 minutes.

here is what i wrote for my claim ...

This was a pre-order for an album. It's original release date was set to be September 2011 and in October it was delayed until December 2011. It did not get released in December and the record label (Mightier Than Sword) put out an update in January 2012 stating the album will ship on April 10, 2012. It was not shipped and the owner (RJ Crowder-Schaefer) has not responded to emails or phone calls requesting a refund, deleted his Facebook and Twitter, and seems to have disappeared. I am aware that I am past the 45 day window for disputes. However, I know PayPal is aware of the situation with Mightier Than Sword / RJ Crowder-Schaefer and suspended his account. I know many people who were still able to get a refund by having the dispute escalated and transferred to a supervisor. I have been a PayPal user for a long time and would hope it would be taken in to consideration for giving me a refund. Thanks.

I haven't even had the time to call PayPal yet, but I just got a full refund.

They wouldn't be doing this is they didn't have planned action. Very interesting that they are simply sending refunds now.

Yeah I would assume everyone will be getting them...

Chances are I got it early because I have a PayPal Mastercard, and move a lot of money in and out of my account every month. That's my best guess as to why I got it without calling but others haven't yet.

Woohoo! I was on the phone for about half an hour, first with a rep who said he couldn't do anything after 45 days, transferred to a supervisor who at first said the same thing, until I said that I was concerned about the fact that paypal essentially wouldn't protect pre-orders longer than 45 days. After I said that he put me on hold for about ten minutes, came back and credited me for the full amount. It also helped that I use paypal a ton and they wanted to keep me on, but if you stress the pre-order thing it should definitely help your case.

May the fourth be with you.

haha was just joking. $125 refund

was my 3rd time calling up paypal.

almost immediately asked for a supervisor. got some cool understanding dude

was about to get the run around again but talked about the situation a bit more, got put on hold for a few minutes and the dude came back and said he'd give me a full refund

didn't hurt that' i've been a highly active and loyal paypal user since 2003 as he mentioned