MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I realized i DID use Paypal for my other transaction but for that one I used a bank transfer through paypal so they couldn't refund me....I guess I have to talk to my bank..the payment I made using my ebay mastercard through paypal however was refunded. Anyone have any luck on getting a refund via a bank transfer made through paypal? thanks

I just spoke with Connie (I belive) who would only offer to "meet me half way" at $22. Of course I accepted this just incase the situation becomes even more out of hand with people calling to get refunds, but I will be calling back soon, or tomorrow during the day to attempt to speak with another manager who is versed with the situation and who could give me the full $44.

I realized i DID use Paypal for my other transaction but for that one I used a bank transfer through paypal so they couldn't refund me....I guess I have to talk to my bank..the payment I made using my ebay mastercard through paypal however was refunded. Anyone have any luck on getting a refund via a bank transfer made through paypal? thanks

not me. paypal said its up to my bank and my bank wouldnt do it. so im screwed out of 44. who knows you might have better luck with your bank

I just called and they told me that because so many of us are calling and since they know how many people have been scammed, that they're working towards refunding everyone within the next six months. Didn't get my refund today, but they said they're still working on my dispute and eventually I'll receive it.

I just called and they told me that because so many of us are calling and since they know how many people have been scammed, that they're working towards refunding everyone within the next six months. Didn't get my refund today, but they said they're still working on my dispute and eventually I'll receive it.

I just spoke with two supervisors who said that they could only offer me $22 and meet me half way and that it would be in my account within 24-48 hours. Hopefully if I call tomorrow and complain that I can get my full refund from someone who knows the situation.

I received the 50% refund the other day but I just called again and they said they looked at the account and they haven't handed out a full refund to anyone recently... I know they are bullshitting me so I'm going to call again tomorrow.
I feel like there is another shift of people there who may not be wise to the situation. Hopefully tomorrow brings a better showing.

I think if you're offered a half refund, I'd say to wait and call again to get the full refund...

Did the same. Especially if you had a $100+ order, doing it in couple chunks might make it easier. You'll most likely get a different supervisor each time, handing out ~50 or so dollars doesn't seem like a lot to them, many hundreds may give them reservations to just hand out refunds willy-nilly.

2, calls, around a half hour total time on the phone, and I have my $145 back.

One thing I forgot to mention that I kind of thought was strange. As soon as I received my refund, I received an email from MTS saying my order had been reversed. I know good and well that it was not coincidence, and that it was triggered by Paypal. However, I'm just trying to figure out, does Paypal have access to MTS's email, or is it automated that once they issue a refund, an email is sent from MTS? Wouldn't that mean that the funds are coming from MTS and not Paypal?

I called today and did receive the rest of my $44, but I must say that just calling and asking for a supervisor won't always work. It is really done on a case by case basis. So the three times I called kind of pissed off the person I talked to. Just a wise word. Best of luck to all, but dont be an asshole like I was.

I called today and did receive the rest of my $44, but I must say that just calling and asking for a supervisor won't always work. It is really done on a case by case basis. So the three times I called kind of pissed off the person I talked to. Just a wise word. Best of luck to all, but dont be an asshole like I was.

that pretty much applies to everything in life, and is common knowledge among even semi-intelligent people. don't be an asshole!