MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

anyone else notice that the MTS website is down and their facebook has gone unmoderated for almost a week now when they use to delete nasty comments directed at them within 24 hours. maybe RJ has gone underground or is hiding out in his TOYPAJ money vault.

anyone else notice that the MTS website is down and their facebook has gone unmoderated for almost a week now when they use to delete nasty comments directed at them within 24 hours. maybe RJ has gone underground or is hiding out in his TOYPAJ money vault.

As a child I was terrible at dot to dot. I'd just draw my own shit over all the numbers. But does this mean toypaj is shipping from the plant early next week?

Thats weird that their site is down. I emailed them this weekend about something and they got back to me.