MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

looks like theres a new email if you guys want a refund [email protected]

yeah, he sent me an e-mail after i bitched on facebook about not getting a refund. i told him i really wanted the record but i was sick of waiting and i asked for a ball park release date and he said he'd have one within a few days and i told him i'd wait to hear the date before i decide on the refund. he seemed really nice in the e-mails, i'm glad someone's finally getting on this

Got an email back from Ryan

I apologize for the delay and lack of communication in regards to your refund request. I'm currently in the process of taking over customer service and the handling of the refunds. I will ensure you get your refund in the next few days. Bare with me as I am just learning the refund process.

-Ryan

Got an email back from Ryan

I apologize for the delay and lack of communication in regards to your refund request. I'm currently in the process of taking over customer service and the handling of the refunds. I will ensure you get your refund in the next few days. Bare with me as I am just learning the refund process.

-Ryan

this Ryan fellow sounds just as incompetent as everyone associated with or working for MTS. 'it may take a few days because i am just learning the refund the process,' really? because finding the person's paypal payment, clicking on refund in the drop down menu and then clicking on full refund is so difficult. or directly sending a person the amount owed in a refund. takes all of 2 minutes, even less if the customer tells them when they paid for their order.