MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Copyright to what? Was their something in the vid that he owned the copyright to? Or is he claiming that he owns the copyright to the Blink song?

This "label" really is a huge sack of fuck. I just got a Redeye distribution update today, and apparantly they are distro'd through them now, probably not directly, but it was weird to see his gaping pussy hole of a label listed in there.

It's a real shame that this label in particular got the license to press these albums. There was definitely potential in this label, but it's no longer there. I can't honestly picture these guys getting their reputation back as a reliable label. I remember back in the Enema and Dude ranch eras, they would miss their estimated shipment date, but not by this much, this is certainly past getting ridiculous.

Also, does anyone know why he runs MTS and AFS? Why run 2 different labels?

Guest thankyoubasedgod
anyone find it pathetic that RJ had time to file a claim with youtube to get this video removed within a week but he cant respond to people on his own or get this shit done?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pps9bJjb1h4&hl=en&fs=1

I don't understand how he could have that removed. It had his product in it and you burning it, there's no violation there. It had blink songs in it, but I'm pretty confident MTS doesn't own them. I wish I could fast forward to the summer, I want to see how this plays out. It's so damn entertaining.

Also, I saw that shit on facebook, mad funny. Upload the video somewhere we could all download it. I'll plaster that all over youtube for RJ since it bothered him so much and make a few twitter accounts and constantly tweet it to him and MTS.

I don't care for the bands on his label or Blink 182 but I'm bored with nothing to do right now. So, what really happened? I'm guessing he took PO's for a Blink 182 record and never shipped them? Was this the first time it was pressed? Just curious due to the craziness of this thread.

If you are truly bored start at page 1 of this and start reading. Hilarity will ensue.