MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I'm no homophobe. I just think it would really suck and be humiliating to be fucked in the ass, so I wish that upon RJ.

Shoot, I work with two queers and I love them.

to say that getting .......... is pretty homophobic considering a good amount of homosexuals do that and i doubt they would appreciate you saying something like that

Maybe proboards is homophobic

I think it was that he wanted to simulate someone raping RJ, which I think is pretty fucking weird why would you request someone make that. RJ messed up bad with this release but I think that dude took it to a level that it should not go to, just because the he hasn't got some shitty Blink record.

I think it was that he wanted to simulate someone raping RJ, which I think is pretty fucking weird why would you request someone make that. RJ messed up bad with this release but I think that dude took it to a level that it should not go to, just because the he hasn't got some shitty Blink record.

I was just being rude. Proboards annoys me. However, the comment definitely was a bit extreme.