Mae/Modern Dance Split $5.50 ppd

I'd even be pretty happy if they pressed the morning, afternoon, and evening EPs.

This has crossed my mind as well. Don't know how popular they really are, but as they're self-released, licensing issues would be much easier.

They own the rights to all of their albums, which is what makes licensing them so hard.

can someone give as much info as they know here on possible pressing of The Everglow? I will straight up lead the cause if someone knows where to start. I'd be pumped about Destination: Beautiful as well, but wouldn't put as much effort into it. The Everglow is literally my biggest want.

So, anyone who knows anything about contact info, past potentials, anything, POST IT.

can someone give as much info as they know here on possible pressing of The Everglow? I will straight up lead the cause if someone knows where to start. I'd be pumped about Destination: Beautiful as well, but wouldn't put as much effort into it. The Everglow is literally my biggest want.

So, anyone who knows anything about contact info, past potentials, anything, POST IT.

i spoke to tooth and nail about that along with 5 other titles and they said "they are thinking of pressing most of their back catalog in the future", two of the 5 albums I asked about was mae so assuming that was included within the comment

Wanted to bump this because I got my record today and everything was in great shape. Jonathan, who runs the label also threw in a couple of awesome extras so if he is reading this thanks again. If anybody is on the fence about buying this do it, the records are awesome, cheap, and packaged really well.

Also if anyone cares I mentioned to him that he should press Chiodos - The Heartless Control Everything, which he said he may do.

Brian