New Blink 182 single

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, it's a Angels song with an influence of Blink. It's funny, if this was a Angels track, I would have loved it. Angels with a hint of Blink. But because it's a Blink song it's a let down. Nothing really catchy about it at all. Nothing that makes it that signature Blink sound.

i agree with this. yes.

except for the part about loving it anything angels and airwaves related.

my ears heard it backwards from you. i heard a lot of ava sprinkled with bcr. i dont know like i said it didnt suck but i guess my hopes were to high for this considering how long its been.

yup. personally, i love ava, but i don't want blink to be ava--that seems incredibly pointless to me. if they're gonna be blink, they need to be blink. not ava, not boxcar, not muse, not +44, just blink.

EDIT: remember, i'm not defining blink. i would never be so arrogant to take that leap. :) i'm just defining what i think it shouldn't try to be.

Can't believe this is getting so much love on here, it's the most phoned in recording i've heard in a long time, completely uninspired. I love Blink but for the sake of me being able to look back on them with fond memories i wish they'd just give up now.

This. I didn't even bother finishing the song. I thought it was boring and uninteresting.

Can't believe this is getting so much love on here, it's the most phoned in recording i've heard in a long time, completely uninspired. I love Blink but for the sake of me being able to look back on them with fond memories i wish they'd just give up now.

we are talking about VC, here.

if any other band had put this song out, the same people would probably be saying that it sucked.