Why didn't I think of this!?!

New kickstarter project to repress Johnny Cash's Sun recordings.

Who's down for starting a new Kickstarter project to press for the first time everything that wasn't pressed from 1988 through 2010?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1188214837/sun-records-and-barnaby-records-release-of-180-gra

To be fair each release look like its gonna be a 7 LP collection which isn't really that bad. To Kickstarter this is just plain asinine.

If you read the descriptions carefully, it clearly says that they will be retailing the individual Cash albums for $50 and the Buffet ones for $80.

To be fair each release look like its gonna be a 7 LP collection which isn't really that bad. To Kickstarter this is just plain asinine.

If you read the descriptions carefully, it clearly says that they will be retailing the individual Cash albums for $50 and the Buffet ones for $80.

Ah my apologies. Yeah this is a complete waste/cash grab. Plus though who don't read it carefully are gonna get burned.

Under the "Pledges" Section is says the Johnny Cash 7 LP set will retail over $400!!!!! But if you pledge $275 you can get it for free???? Except you crazy Canadians, you'll have pay $20 shipping! This just smells like a scam.

Oh wait, my bad, I didn't see the pretty box it all comes in. I guess I'll have to buy now.