The Bronx II

http://mariachielbronx.shop.musictoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=47984_50003

Apparently they have copies available.

Also they have Mariachi El Bronx II on red/white/green tri color vinyl with a few packages available.

EDIT: these pre orders come with a covers EP:

roy orbison - only the lonely

fugazi - arpeggiator

dead boys - not anymore

the bronx - dirty leaves

the louvin bros / the bryds - christian life

I suppose.

Oh also according to Deleted Art, the Box set is still happening apparently. The last update was in last November though.

http://www.deletedart.org/news.asp?newsID=144

The Bronx news

The Bronx box-set

Don’t know how many e-mail we have received these last couple of months from people asking us whats going on with the Bronx triple LP box-set. This is still happening we can assure you, it is just taking some time. Its a big project so be patient. We rather take it slow so we can present a fucking awesome looking box for you all rather than just throw something together.

The box will include the three albums…I, II & III.

Please bare with us a while longer!

Who the hell knows. I'll still be getting that if/when it comes out.

So far every Bronx LP (except III that hasn't been pressed) has been released on 1000 color.

If this is a repress of II, it would be strange if that box set is still coming out.

This is what I was thinking. Plus the photo isn't a photo of the actual album. It looks like a stock photo.

to say that I'm stoked to finally own The Bronx (II) on vinyl is an understatement....today was my last day of work, been working here for 6 years....the album I deliberately chose to listen to on my ride to and from work today was The Bronx (II) and on the way to and from work I was thinking, man, I'd love to have enough money to purchase a copy of this...sooo fucking stoked. damn stoked about Mariachi El Bronx (II) as well

holy FUCK. so i just bought a copy of II (and the Mariachi preorder) and have gone back to the website to check more stuff out, and II has now disappeared from the music section. no option to buy.

did i buy the very last one? or am i getting a goddamn refund coz there weren't any there in the first place.....?