This Charming Man LP is done

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone with a coop copy is willing to part with this, I will pay a decent amount for it. Lord knows I paid a bit more than I should have on some of the other TGA records I've gotten here.

You dont have to pay anymore than regular price for it. Im sure there will be plenty of copies for sale to anyone who wasnt part of the co-op. I dont think it will be hard to get at all.

"This release is extremely limited due to the fact that this will be 1 of the final 2 Vinyl Cooperative releases. The pressing is 333 on black vinyl, 667 on brown vinyl. Due to copies going directly to coop members, the band, and XoXo who released the record originally, there will only be around 70 copies on black and 500 copies on brown for sale."

if there are 333 copies on black and 200 members of the co-op, that leaves 133 copies free for non co-op people even if everyone in the co-op didn't ask for the full refund. so with SRC only getting 70 and they are they are pretty much the only online distributor of Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective stuff, where are the other half of the records going? they can't all be going to the band and the original label that released this.

if there are 333 copies on black and 200 members of the co-op, that leaves 133 copies free for non co-op people even if everyone in the co-op didn't ask for the full refund. so with SRC only getting 70 and they are they are pretty much the only online distributor of Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective stuff, where are the other half of the records going? they can't all be going to the band and the original label that released this.

in a box to be 'found' later