Thrice - Major Minor PO

Ordered mine from Amazon for $21 with free shipping. I am assuming that the one on Amazon is going to be the clear with blue splatter. If not I will be going to my local shop as well.

I mean you'd have to imagine if 4000 copies are going to be clear with blue splatter, amazon would more than likely be getting that..since I doubt they'd do another larger pressing just for other retailers...if not then the amazon pressing would be rarer which is just not going to happen

Tate brainwashed a couple people to spend a lot more money preordering the record from cinder block instead of saving money by preordering it from amazon with the rationale/reason of "its gives a higher % to the artist." meaning because cinder block charges outrageous prices for shipping that means more money goes to the band.

Tate brainwashed a couple people to spend a lot more money preordering the record from cinder block instead of saving money by preordering it from amazon with the rationale/reason of "its gives a higher % to the artist." meaning because cinder block charges outrageous prices for shipping that means more money goes to the band.

Logic sort of makes sense, but I'm seeing the band in October as it is and will more than likely be getting something at the merch table which will put a higher % in their pocket all around.

Logic sort of makes sense, but I'm seeing the band in October as it is and will more than likely be getting something at the merch table which will put a higher % in their pocket all around.

+1 wish i had more opps to just do this. too often do you have to pre-order or go through an online distro to get the color, or even the record, that you want.

I was going to get it from cinderblock but they want $26.99 for shipping to Australia, so makes it like over $50aud. Sorry guys.

Thinking either Shopradiocast or Amazon for me.

ShopRadioCast wants 20 USD for shipping. It is probably what it will cost them to send it, yet Amazon still only wants 7 USD. Added two more records to my amazon order and paid 4 USD shipping per item. Can't be beaten, regardless of how much I like SRC. Sometimes the wallet needs to decide... :-/