new tattoo appresh

• 2 weeks later...

My first tattoo.

[image]

It's gonna be a sleeve of cartoon characters from different shows fighting each other. They'll be done in comic book style blocks (which this is the first one).

It's Mysterion (Kenny's superhero) from South Park vs. Mandy (from The Grim Adventure of Billy & Mandy). The significance is that they while they are both essentially kids, they are also immortal as Kenny can't be killed (at least not permanently) and Mandy controls Death so therefore Death can't harm either one...... yeah.

Next tattoo will be Huey (from The Boondocks) and Dr. Killinger (from the Venture Brothers).

Then it will be Brock Samson (from The Venture Brothers) versus The Maxx (from The Maxx)

My first tattoo.

[image]

It's gonna be a sleeve of cartoon characters from different shows fighting each other. They'll be done in comic book style blocks (which this is the first one).

It's Mysterion (Kenny's superhero) from South Park vs. Mandy (from The Grim Adventure of Billy & Mandy). The significance is that they while they are both essentially kids, they are also immortal as Kenny can't be killed (at least not permanently) and Mandy controls Death so therefore Death can't harm either one...... yeah.

Next tattoo will be Huey (from The Boondocks) and Dr. Killinger (from the Venture Brothers).

Then it will be Brock Samson (from The Venture Brothers) versus The Maxx (from The Maxx)

Fucking love that idea dude.

Fucking love that idea dude.

Appreciate it man. I posted this in a different forum that for some reason hates tattoos and got a lot of, "holy fuck you're an idiot!" replies. I totally love it and the concept though.

Whaaat? Fuck them man. I'd love to do something like that. Not necessarily fighting each other, but like... a whole sleeve of my favorite cartoon characters.

i dig cartoon character ink. im loving the idea so far, and you started off real well. especially love the obscurity of going for mysterion over every day kenny.

ive put thought into getting a zap brannigan tat... most likely in post-snoo-snoo bandages.

Thanks. I wouldn't get it but I thought it'd be hilarious to get a tattoo of Poochie with the words, "I have to go now, my planet needs me."

[image]

the first cartoon tattoo idea pitched in this thread that I fully support. Also, there is a guy living here in Shepherdstown with the best simpsons nerd tattoo i've ever seen. It's just the painting of the sailboat hanging behind their couch.

[image]

so i think the feet are finally finished, but we'll see how the final touches heal

love this idea.

I'm doing the same thing on my shins a rooster and a pig on either shin.

yeah, i was pretty happy with the results of how they healed. Next up, I have an appt next week to get the stomach done. Then, a tattoo for 'The River Runs Through It' and another for 'Gangs of New York.'

so my local radio station is having a contest where a panel of judges pick a winner from the top ten tattoo submissions for a $250 gift certificate to the participating tattoo parlor. If any of you guys could help keep me in the top ten by voting a 10 for my submission that would be extremely kick ass! thanks a lot guys!

http://www.fm96.com/Showcase/GetInked/View.aspx?ID=234634