new tattoo appresh

i still need to take pics of my leg. i ahve a couple crappy cell phone pics

edit: here are shitty cell pics. i still have a shit ton of work to do. so far its about 6 and a half hours done. i also have a sweet scar on part of the outline. but that's what happens when you wait 4 years in between sittings

I still have to finish the front, then do the whole rest of the leg. should be fun, and stupid expensive.

[image]

[image]

he did all the color, added the scales on all the dragon parks.

here was the outline when i first got it done almost 5 years ago.

[image]

i also have a sweet scar on part of the outline.

I have scars from shoulder surgeries that were covered up when I got my 1/2 sleeve done. The pain when the scars were being tattooed was fucking searing.

yea i'm not lookign forward to it...i got tatted on a small one where i cut myself shaving a few days before. worst pain and it was so small

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really, really need to get more work done! I haven't gotten anything new in 9 years. It's become much more acceptable here now than when I first started getting tattoos (where I live is still part of the bible belt). The forearms used to draw ungly looks and unnecessary comments from my more conservative pt's and then they be reluctant to tell me what's bothering them. And I need the trust of my pt's if I'm gonna be able to treat them appropriately. I never get those looks or comments anymore and we're seeing more and more EMS workers 'round here with visible tattoos. So I'm thinking I can now start getting my right sleeve finished. Just have to find a new artist.

• 7 months later...
My friend Jose Avegno, he owns a shop is Kissimmee, FL called Fallen Sparrow. He specializes in doing portraits, and has done an amazing job on this. We started it at 3am one night, and the stencil washed off 20 minutes into it, so he did the rest freehand. So ridiculous.

that's some balls right there. i have a tattoo on my arm that was done almost completely freehand. no stencil, just a few ref marks. i was scared shitless. but it came out great.

• 2 weeks later...
My friend Jose Avegno, he owns a shop is Kissimmee, FL called Fallen Sparrow. He specializes in doing portraits, and has done an amazing job on this. We started it at 3am one night, and the stencil washed off 20 minutes into it, so he did the rest freehand. So ridiculous.

Hey I'm from Kissimmee!! I got my ink done at Armadillo Red's though. I'll have to check out Fallen Sparrow next time!

Hey I'm from Kissimmee!! I got my ink done at Armadillo Red's though. I'll have to check out Fallen Sparrow next time!

YOu definitely should!

• 1 month later...