new tattoo appresh

• 4 weeks later...
If you are going to get your feet done cover the whole top with one piece. I got mine both done and it felt awesome. I am going to fill in some spots and have them fully covered.

Agreed. I got two portraits done to cover the tops of both feet, and they turned out great. It was funny though, the right foot was fine, but the left became so swollen it looked like i had the gout hah

• 2 weeks later...

getting my second tattoo sometime by the end of the year. had an idea for this collage of all of my favorite cartoons from when I was a kid.. put this together as an idea:

[image]

i don't really know exactly how this would work. i was thinking of just getting outlines of the characters, as I don't really like the look of colored tattoos after a couple of years. also, was thinking of wrapping it around my leg. still unsure about that as well. what do you guys think?

getting my second tattoo sometime by the end of the year. had an idea for this collage of all of my favorite cartoons from when I was a kid.. put this together as an idea:

[image]

i don't really know exactly how this would work. i was thinking of just getting outlines of the characters, as I don't really like the look of colored tattoos after a couple of years. also, was thinking of wrapping it around my leg. still unsure about that as well. what do you guys think?

I had this same idea and I'm early in the planning stages. Also my characters are vastly different.

Adventure Time With Jake and Finn

Finn

Jake

Snail

Ice King

Gunter

Marceline

Aeon Flux

Aeon Flux

The Boondocks

Huey

Futurama

Fry

Zoidberg

Nibbler

Professor Farnsworth

Robot Devil

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Grim

Billy

Mandy

Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law

Harvey

Peanut

Mentok The Mindtaker

Phil Ken Sebben

Bear

X The Eliminator

The Maxx

Maxx

Mr. Gone

Iz

Metalocalypse

Toki

Murderface

Phineas and Ferb

Phineas

Ferb

Perry

Professor Doofenshmirtz

The Simpsons

Krusty

Chief Wiggum

Fat Tony

Itchy & Scratchy

Snake

Milhouse

Mr. Burns

South Park

Randy Marsh

Mysterion

Spongebob Squarepants

Larry Lobster

Plankton

Spongebob

Squidward

The Venture Brothers

Brock

Dean and Hank

Triana

Pete White

Phantom Limb

Henchman 21

Doctor Girlfriend

Shore Leave

Dr. Henry Killinger

Thought it would be cool to have characters from different shows interacting with each other. Like Huey from Boondocks having a deep conversation with Dr. Henry Killinger from the Venture Brothers. Or Jake from Adventure time fighting Bender from Futurama since they both have stretching abilities and are both voiced by John Dimaggio.

the guy ive had working on my tattoo was taking forever redesigning it. finally got back to me with the finished product on monday, and then his shop got hit with the tornado wednesday.

i was already impatient, but now i guess its just frustrating.